What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burmese - The Real Seed Company

thandee

I see hybrid lines these days that say about purple haze phenos and we see here with these burmese what a pure purple haze looks like in a landrace line...
This really proof to me that the real deal is out in the nature...personally in my life the quality of high coming from landrace lines,but you have to know the genetics and work with them!!!
Did anyone know about the purple khalinga (Philippines),its an exotic line with a short flowering time 12-16 weeks for tropical sativa and said to have expressed a lot of people about the high....
Dentex we are waiting for smoke report!!!

Dentex

Hey guys! Weed is nice, energetic and uplifting,not really euphoric and not very potent for big tolerance users,but it is not hay either.it has nice taste ,reminds me a bit the mango thai but not as great.I hope the next one will be better.Shows promising resin already at 6 weeks 10/14.

DSC_0385a.JPG
DSC_0384 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0381a.JPG

DSC_0577 (Large).JPG

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shows promising resin already at 6 weeks 10/14.
Thanks for the report.

I've got 5 of these in a small tent at week7 and its turned into a total jungle, had to do some major bending.

One of them has way more resin than the rest, also the buds look a little bit earlier, more developed, strong haze like smell already. The others have the typical look of your earlier pics, i wondered whether the seed had got mixed but reading your report here makes me think it must just be a recessive pheno.

Took a clone and pollinated it today with some chocolate rain pollen just for fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts