What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bundy's Hard Rock Outdoor Grow.

Everything looks very healthy mate. Where you have them now this early in the season, some of those are going to be monsters. Can't wait to see 'em.

Mate i do believe they will be, The Blue Mango looks like it's going to be big, and the Cloudcatcher in its own bed might not get real big because of the size of the bed, but hey early days yet. Will have a few more in the other spare bed next sunday when i head back to fence it off. They are very healthy plants mate, looking good, thanks.

Ben, the pics of the 3 in head came from Shrooms mate, not sure now what they are but the tops are pink... :tiphat:

BUNDY...:gday:

Well, I'm Goin Bush This Weekend. LOL

Well, I'm Goin Bush This Weekend. LOL

Hey guys just a few pics of whats in my yard, some dirt i mixed up from 3 month old dirt/mulch, perlite, vermiculite, water crystals, micro nutes, sheep shit, cow shit, dynamic lifter, naked farmer and a splash of sand.

A seedling that popped up in my lettuce patch that i repotted, and a plant that i snapped by accident, so i paperclipped the six bottom branches down to the rim of the pot and this is how it looks now.

A pic of the load i have to carry into my patch this weekend, also theres 2 x 25 ltr drums of mixed water and worm-juice also that isnt in the pic. And last one is of my new pup, he's 1 and a half kilo's 4 weeks old. Pure German Shepherd, given to me by my great neighbour. The rest are going at $850 each. Enjoy the weekend all.

BUNDY.....:tiphat:

:)

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey guys just a few pics of whats in my yard, some dirt i mixed up from 3 month old dirt/mulch, perlite, vermiculite, water crystals, micro nutes, sheep shit, cow shit, dynamic lifter, naked farmer and a splash of sand.

A seedling that popped up in my lettuce patch that i repotted, and a plant that i snapped by accident, so i paperclipped the six bottom branches down to the rim of the pot and this is how it looks now.

A pic of the load i have to carry into my patch this weekend, also theres 2 x 25 ltr drums of mixed water and worm-juice also that isnt in the pic. And last one is of my new pup, he's 1 and a half kilo's 4 weeks old. Pure German Shepherd, given to me by my great neighbour. The rest are going at $850 each. Enjoy the weekend all.

:)

Hey mate my favourite dog.....I have had a couple that have just been outstanding, including my first one when i was a kid and she was given to me. She used to dive into a pool after someone if they went underwater and try and grab them by the hair to bring them back up.
I would get another one if I didnt travel so much.....Horses i can leave dogs like Shepherds just stress out too much when their family goes away.

Anyway back on subject....Good luck with it all mate, lugging all that stuff keeps you fit for years, Im 56 and still carrying stuff up and down hills, I just swear a lot more than I used to:)
You have a good weekend as well mate:tiphat:

Sunday 23rd Oct.

Sunday 23rd Oct.

G'Day all hows shit. Well i got out bush today to check up on things and it was quite nice at daylight. When i was finished there today down came the rain, have had plenty out there which is good. Got some ladies out there now and only a couple of them i am not sure of yet but will tell in 2 weeks time when i head out there again.

Have some pics, the first ones are of bed 1, 2 and 3. I pulled one plant out today as it got fucked up by something but the rest looked good.:)

These ones are of bed 4 and 5, the Blue Mango's and the Cloudcatcher. I filled the CC bed with about 300 kg's of soil mix i had from home to see if she will get big, but looking at them today i think they will be fine. Will take out bags of mulch from now on as the beds have enough dirt now.:)

Enjoy the pics, i wont be going out for 2 weeks now as i have work obligations to attend to. Happy growing to all and catch up in a fortnight...

BUNDY....:tiphat:

bushweed

Veteran
Hey Bundy, this Cloud catcher is gonna be big....can definitely see the Old mother sativa in the spreading habit....
picture.php

Same with the Blue Mango, looking forward to seeing how the OMS invigorates the old trinity of Hz, Sk & NL...
picture.php

Those fat arse leaves will slim down and look a whole lot more sativa as summer rolls in too...:tiphat:

Leeroy&Co:

lookin' killer Bundy, nice n healthy man, lot's of hard work but sure pay's of they look very happy indeed :canabis: tag this one fo' sho'.

lookin' killer Bundy, nice n healthy man, lot's of hard work but sure pay's of they look very happy indeed :canabis: tag this one fo' sho'.

Thanks man yeah things are looking good atm, nothing eating them, very green and healthy. I am trying not to water them too much as i am trying to bring them up hard. I believe in the worm juice, keeps plants looking good, my vege garden is the same mate. Thanks for the intrest.

Bushy have you grown these out before mate, if you have some pics mate throw them up in here mate as i would like to see them. I do believe i will very soon have my hands full, things will be different in two weeks thats for sure. Thanks mate.

w2008

Hey Bundy, this Cloud catcher is gonna be big....can definitely see the Old mother sativa in the spreading habit....
picture.php

Same with the Blue Mango, looking forward to seeing how the OMS invigorates the old trinity of Hz, Sk & NL...
picture.php

Those fat arse leaves will slim down and look a whole lot more sativa as summer rolls in too...:tiphat:
hi bundy, that cloud catcher is a beautiful looking girl, is she a long grow? great looking grow will be watching how your beds go, cheers oz

L

luvaduck

Someone please remind me, was it OMS or MM that has the habit of sending suckers out from the main stem?

bushweed

Veteran
sensient: "also,just wanted to mention a few unique traits in old mother. The branches and stem are almost white and look almost like bambo, it is definatly different from anything i've seen before, also,the plant sends out branches from underground, that is,you get a main stem, then around 20cm away from the main stem two stems pop up on either side!"

Update Sat 5th Nov.

Update Sat 5th Nov.

:)Thanks for the additional info Bushy, muchly appreciated mate.

Ok went bush this morning, a day early due to some hardcore drinking thats on tonight, fenced off bed no.6 planted 3 plants in it also. They were late getting out there, a tad yellow but i believe in 2 weeks they will be looking good again. I will get pics of them then. Took a few pics guys, things look good, had a severe storm on thursday here that flattened one plant but should bounce back ok i think. Heres beds 1 2 and 3, the small beds. :)

The rest of the pics are of beds 4 and 5, the Blue Mango's and the Cloudcatcher. Very very impressed with the Blues, they are looking great, very green and healthy and are going to get pretty big i think. :)

Heres a few of the Cloudcatcher, looking good and i am sure it will take off soon. It actually is leaning back, soaking up the rays loving the enviroment. Two weeks time will be different thats for sure.

Ok guys enjoy the pics, i will update in 2 weeks from now and i myself can't wait to get back up there. Happy growing to all and enjoy the weekend.

Kangativa

Veteran
:)Thanks for the additional info Bushy, muchly appreciated mate.

Ok went bush this morning, a day early due to some hardcore drinking thats on tonight, fenced off bed no.6 planted 3 plants in it also. They were late getting out there, a tad yellow but i believe in 2 weeks they will be looking good again. I will get pics of them then. Took a few pics guys, things look good, had a severe storm on thursday here that flattened one plant but should bounce back ok i think. Heres beds 1 2 and 3, the small beds. :)

The rest of the pics are of beds 4 and 5, the Blue Mango's and the Cloudcatcher. Very very impressed with the Blues, they are looking great, very green and healthy and are going to get pretty big i think. :)

Heres a few of the Cloudcatcher, looking good and i am sure it will take off soon. It actually is leaning back, soaking up the rays loving the enviroment. Two weeks time will be different thats for sure.

Ok guys enjoy the pics, i will update in 2 weeks from now and i myself can't wait to get back up there. Happy growing to all and enjoy the weekend.

Hi mate.....Looking good :tiphat:

Hey I was sitting down having a puff with Bushy and checking out your grow and we came to the conclusion that your holes will have to be 3 times as big as that or else you might run into problems, especially with the cloudcatcher as it is a huge feeder and they WILL get huge:)
Maybe a little bit of foilar feeding as well to keep them well fed.
You have a good weekend to mate and give that pup a pat for me will ya:tiphat:

Hi mate.....Looking good :tiphat:

Hey I was sitting down having a puff with Bushy and checking out your grow and we came to the conclusion that your holes will have to be 3 times as big as that or else you might run into problems, especially with the cloudcatcher as it is a huge feeder and they WILL get huge:)
Maybe a little bit of foilar feeding as well to keep them well fed.
You have a good weekend to mate and give that pup a pat for me will ya:tiphat:

Thanks mate here i was thinking that the next 6weeks will be mulch that i have started at home with dirt and jarrah bark, lime and some micro nutrients. There is no way i can make the beds bigger now Kanga, it fuckin near killed me digging them to 600 mm deep as it was, maybe i could put some logs around them and make them higher and do it that way. As for growing them to monster trees, i said to bushy i didn't want that, i want to bend them over at 8 foot then let them go.

Mate you are right, they are going to be big, i think i will run into problems in about 6 weeks time but they are going great atm. Going to start some holes for next season soon, i was thinking 4 feet round by 4 feet deep, cloudcatchers will be going in them but honestly i aint looking forward to the digging that will be involved as it is threw rock :).... I hope that these will finish nice anyway, i am hoping i can keep the food up to them and i can pull off some nice heads.

C

CLOWD11

Looking real good Bundy!
Need some mulch or something on beds 1,2 and 3 so them highly contrasted black patches dont draw attention. I used to try and wear green or brown tops while walking into previous plots, bit of extra cammo instead of flouro work vests hehe.
Looking forward to future updates fella.

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanks mate here i was thinking that the next 6weeks will be mulch that i have started at home with dirt and jarrah bark, lime and some micro nutrients. There is no way i can make the beds bigger now Kanga, it fuckin near killed me digging them to 600 mm deep as it was, maybe i could put some logs around them and make them higher and do it that way. As for growing them to monster trees, i said to bushy i didn't want that, i want to bend them over at 8 foot then let them go.

Mate you are right, they are going to be big, i think i will run into problems in about 6 weeks time but they are going great atm. Going to start some holes for next season soon, i was thinking 4 feet round by 4 feet deep, cloudcatchers will be going in them but honestly i aint looking forward to the digging that will be involved as it is threw rock :).... I hope that these will finish nice anyway, i am hoping i can keep the food up to them and i can pull off some nice heads.

No worries.....I know what you are digging in and I understand what you are going through...lol yeah mate building the ground up is a very good idea, it takes time but over the years it gets better.:dance013:

Hey mate a little suggestion and that is give them lots of haircuts through the season and dont be scared to give them a #1 everytime, that way the root mass will stay about the same, but your regrowth will be insane..lol.
Yeah finishing them off might be a bit of a problem but you never know until it happens, fingers crossed all goes well:dance013:

drobdude

hey bundy, if your plants do become so big that keeping the water up to them is a bit of a chore, you might want to invest in a bunnings water timer (digital), hook it up to a 200 litre drum on some drip line. this method allows you to give them varying amounts of water at various intervals...you could also run a small peice of hard plastic (stuff they make realestate signs out of) into the drum, this way when it does rain it keeps your drum topped up. to save you lugging water in there dig a wide hole about a foot deep and line with plastic and create a catchment area out of the plastic as well.....holds 300 - 400 lts easily. also it looks like the area is quiet dry .....keep an eye out for termites come head time, they seem to be attracted to moisture and composting soils . good luck mate