What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bundy's Hard Rock Outdoor Grow.

Thanks again Shrooms for the kind words, and yeah Silver Surfer i hope all is great with your season also. Bushy, thanks for resizing the pics for me mate, i am glad you happy with the plants as much as i am, i got a few pics of the small Blue Mango's in bed 6 for you today as being the youngest out in the bush, they are the most insane trees there. Very nice plants mate, thanks again and i hope you like these pics.

BUNDY....

The last pic is an Orange Bud in the back yard i have, had to keep her but i wished i put her in the garden somewhere instead of leaving her in a pot. Oh well, she will taste ok i reckon....

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Bundy anyone that doesnt say your plants look like a million dollars.... needs to have there eyes checked mate cause id kill to have half of your skills mate.... never ever have i been disapointed coming into one of your threads mate... :) they are pure gold :) here is wishing you the best of luck to a good harvest :)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran