What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bundy's Hard Rock Outdoor Grow.

G'Day all. Been bush to check on things and found 3 males. I have 3 females goin to head which i thought they would as i put them in early to see if the dirt was good. I have 6 beds, carried all the dirt from home after digging out the beds which was mostly rock then lined the holes with plastic and filled with my own soil. A lot of work but well worth it now. Beds 1 2 3 are the same size, 1200 x 600 x 600. Bed 4 is 1200 x 1200 x 600. Now the big bed is overkill but i wanted it that way and is 3600 x 600 x 600. I have another bed which i finished yesterday by adding another 6x30 kg bags of dirt to it, it is 2400 x 600 x 600. I never got pics of it but will do when i plant, as it needs to be fenced off also.:)

The 3 in head came from Shrooms, thanks mate, i think were auto's but look very healthy and might get some smoke off them soon. I have planted 7 sativas and have 3 more to go out for Big Bed 2 which will be soon. Can't wait to see how these Sats go because they look pretty good and i planted the seeds on fathers day. Fingers crossed on the girl ratio.

Bundy...

:tiphat:

L

luvaduck

Good on ya bundy! Best of luck with the plots. Thats some lovely wilderness you have around there.

C

CLOWD11

Good one Bundy!

The bears in the air will think they looking down on a mass burial hehe

Thanks guys, yeah it is a very nice spot, very soon the flowers will be out on some of the bushes there, it is a very humid spot also and theres a dam 120 metres away which will come in handy for summer. I thought 65klm was a good way to travel, very happy at present and cant wait to get back there. Setting up for some water sports indoor now which will be a month down the track, have some shit to do in the next few weeks work wise so delaying the indoor for now. Good luck to you all.

CHEERS

BUNDY....

benjuanman

Veteran
Are you gunna do the aeropipe thing again or some other type of hydro setup? It was a real shame you didnt get to finish a cycle through it before.

Are you gunna do the aeropipe thing again or some other type of hydro setup? It was a real shame you didnt get to finish a cycle through it before.

:)Yeah mate thinking about it, did some improvements on the pipe, she sure did work well, need a bigger pump as the old one siezed up on me and 2 new 600 watt hps bulbs. Got a new 3m x 1.5m x 2m tent already, carbon filter so all i have to do now is take the clones off my new keeper. getting there mate, can't wait realy.

BUNDY...:jump:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Off to a great start Bundy :) I am dreading carrying all my soil to my plot hence why i have been putting it off for so long lol not sure if those are autos mate but who knows time will tell :)
this is going to be a great thread wishing you nothing but good karma mate

shroomy

benjuanman

Veteran
That 3x1.5x2m tent is that the Indoor Elements brand. I've been looking at them the last couple of nights and found one on discount Hydroponics for $375 delivered seems like a good price. Also what size and type of pump will you use. Would a magnetic drive pump be appropriate for aero. I know theyre good for undercurrent systems coz theyre built to run 24/7.

That 3x1.5x2m tent is that the Indoor Elements brand. I've been looking at them the last couple of nights and found one on discount Hydroponics for $375 delivered seems like a good price. Also what size and type of pump will you use. Would a magnetic drive pump be appropriate for aero. I know theyre good for undercurrent systems coz theyre built to run 24/7.

yeah mate, it was a pond pump i think 1800 lph, did the job, i aint one for measuring micro droplets and all that shit, i believe that good healthy growth is all in the water. YEP the tent i have is an Indoor Elements tent, i climb into it from one end. Both sides open up which makes it good, so you can completely fill it with plants and get at the girls from the outside of the tent, amazing.

I took some clones, the mum lifted her skirt and showed me the best looking pussy i have seen for some time now so i shaved that bitch hard. I'll get a pic of her 2morrow as it was dark by the time i thought to take a pic of her. Heres a pic of the clones, i only need 4...

BUNDY.....:tiphat:

Amazing what a couple of weeks do hey....

Amazing what a couple of weeks do hey....

G'day all hows shit. Went for a trip out to the patch today for something to do and took a few pics. Had some nice rain out there and by the health of the plants, they loved every ounce of it. Fuckin snakes are on the move, seen a nice 5 foot black one today, could of killed it but i let it go about its own business. Got a pic of the other bed today, will be going up next sunday to fence her off and put a few more in.

The Sativas are loving their new home, very humid there today and they have doubled in size, i think i'll have to bend these over at 10 foot as i believe they are going to be Big. Anyway enough of the chat, heres a few pics from today. All the best to you all.

BUNDY.....:tiphat:

benjuanman

Veteran
Hey Bundy whats the name of the strain with your hand in the pic you know the darker green plants with tight node spacing. I thought they looked like they were budding and just read a bit back and seen you mention autos. Seems like everything is pumping your way, just gotta watch them snakes fuk getting bitten by one of them pricks lol.

bushweed

Veteran
Everything looks very healthy mate. Where you have them now this early in the season, some of those are going to be monsters. Can't wait to see 'em.