What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Gastro

bumb, lets hope the next batch comes in this evening! going craaaazy. a fucking sunday without doobie :(

S

S N A F U

Bump
Been approached to sell/trade some beans for cash or herb.

100 beans - world class genetics, half in sealed packs, half in partial used packs.

I asked for 3 oz of great herb.

I'd still have 50 or so beans of various strains - Keeping some of my best, irreplaceable strains, and have another 30 or so on the way from SBay and SBoo.

Hope it goes thru - I need weed.

S

S N A F U

Bump
Been approached to sell/trade some beans for cash or herb.

100 beans - world class genetics, half in sealed packs, half in partial used packs.

I asked for 3 oz of great herb.

I'd still have 50 or so beans of various strains - Keeping some of my best, irreplaceable strains, and have another 30 or so on the way from SBay and SBoo.

Hope it goes thru - I need weed.
Bump

Bean deal fell thru - guy paid some dude real $$$ for 200 bagseeds (BAGSEEDS).

Fuck - cash for bagseed? I used to give away bagseeds by the dozens, for free, just to help people start a cheap grow.

This guy was proposing starting a real weed garden, clone biz, kinda thing. Now he's planting mystery bagseed instead of real genetics (C99, White Rhino, Northern Lights #5, Haze, etc.).

So - I still have no herb.

Oh, well.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
My wake n bake has worn off. Time to do some running around before my afternoon puffage. Hope you get a hold of some smoke soon SNAFU.

Henrik

Haha! Well, i am very stoned now after wokring in the garden:D They had got a little shock of the transplanting:( the leafs is all white, maybe nutriens def.? looks like P def. just all white hmm.. and this is not the growers forum hehe..
have a fatty!

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...OK I not high right now. But I will be shortly.

Olum

Baby come back!

Baby come back!

:cry:It's been about 9 months since I last hooked up with Mary J.:cry: Our love is strong, but the affair is a dangerous one. :cry::cry:

We'll seen each other again, hopefully soon. :cry:

What a day that will be when I can once again bump that other thread with a J in hand and a smile on face.