What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

How about a "thump". Kinda fits the mood I'm in. Got a "test" coming up to get a better job...............Hi Ho.......Its hard when you grow but I gotta get outta where I'm at

hopelessim

Its been a long time since I have seen my Mary J. I continue to look for her but no luck. I miss her so and wish that someday we can meet again. Its been a long relationship, about 38 years now. I have no way to find her. Living on the east coast I can only hope that someday, someway we can meet again. I wish that I could hear from her as I wait by my mailbox hoping that word will come. Mary where are you.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I'm not high, but soon I shall fly, with a doobie in the sky. And my troubles will be nye. Would you like to try? :bump:

B

Bazarocka

UUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm High, stoned, whacked out, bombed, zonkerd, smashed, inebriated I AM NOT. However I DO stay in a "Heavily Medicated" state of mind. (Only Way To Stay In Contact With Nirvana).
"Good Day Mate;

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Straight, not high...will be tonight with my last blim of afghani. Then I'll be going clean for nearly a week.....oh dear !