What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

O

Ontariostoner

Posting in this thread sucks ass - no offense to the OP, or the other posters here.

I freakin' hate NOT being high - not having any weed - not having anyone I know having any weed.

I'm not Jonesin' - the Jones's moved out months ago, and I'm living in their empty house.

Without any fucking weed.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I fucking hate my life - the threequel...

Dödsknark

That sucks man. I'm not high. Will be pretty soon though. Concert coming up.

To you, Ontariostoner, and everyone in the same boat, I hope your luck changes!

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I'm not high because I'm working the rooms, never do that high, well, hardly ever, lol.
lights go out at 9am, then I light up, about 30min to go now

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Im not so im rolling it right now

I guess i will have to find the "bump it if your high thread" next..lols

BUMP

O

Ontariostoner

Posting in this thread sucks ass - no offense to the OP, or the other posters here.

I freakin' hate NOT being high - not having any weed - not having anyone I know having any weed.

I'm not Jonesin' - the Jones's moved out months ago, and I'm living in their empty house.

Without any fucking weed.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.
Still not high - still haven't been high, still no weed

THC123

Veteran
BUMP

Hey ontariostoner , why dont you buy growing equipment? this way you'll always have weed

:tiphat:

O

Ontariostoner

BUMP

Hey ontariostoner , why dont you buy growing equipment? this way you'll always have weed

:tiphat:
I have a 400w light, and lots of growing stuff.

Sadly, it's at my ex-growing partners place, and he is not returning it. I've asked several times, but he's pissy cause I ended our friendship, so here I sit.

Can't afford to replace, and growing at my residence isn't in the cards right now (my Mrs. has a real problem w/ it).

No $$$ to buy (unemployed due to layoff), no access to the weed we grew (he smoked the last of it). Family hookup was adamant he'd come thru, then cried "dry" first attempt and never called back.

Boo-fucking-hoo for me.

Must be karma pissing in my mouth right now - it's OK, things have been great before, so sometimes they get shitty.

I miss weed - think about it all the time, but I'm not clawing my eyes out or anything (not heroin, right?).

bakelite

I only get high at night, a few hours before bed. I only get online when I'm high to look up a video or something. When I'm high i'd rather be listening to music, playing guitar, having sex, babbling incoherently, eating etc. Now if I smoked all day long that would be a different story :)

Latest posts

Latest posts