What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Gastro

bumb, lets hope the next batch comes in this evening! going craaaazy. a fucking sunday without doobie :(

S

S N A F U

Bump
Been approached to sell/trade some beans for cash or herb.

100 beans - world class genetics, half in sealed packs, half in partial used packs.

I asked for 3 oz of great herb.

I'd still have 50 or so beans of various strains - Keeping some of my best, irreplaceable strains, and have another 30 or so on the way from SBay and SBoo.

Hope it goes thru - I need weed.

S

S N A F U

Bump
Been approached to sell/trade some beans for cash or herb.

100 beans - world class genetics, half in sealed packs, half in partial used packs.

I asked for 3 oz of great herb.

I'd still have 50 or so beans of various strains - Keeping some of my best, irreplaceable strains, and have another 30 or so on the way from SBay and SBoo.

Hope it goes thru - I need weed.
Bump

Bean deal fell thru - guy paid some dude real $$$ for 200 bagseeds (BAGSEEDS).

Fuck - cash for bagseed? I used to give away bagseeds by the dozens, for free, just to help people start a cheap grow.

This guy was proposing starting a real weed garden, clone biz, kinda thing. Now he's planting mystery bagseed instead of real genetics (C99, White Rhino, Northern Lights #5, Haze, etc.).

So - I still have no herb.

Oh, well.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
My wake n bake has worn off. Time to do some running around before my afternoon puffage. Hope you get a hold of some smoke soon SNAFU.

Henrik

Haha! Well, i am very stoned now after wokring in the garden:D They had got a little shock of the transplanting:( the leafs is all white, maybe nutriens def.? looks like P def. just all white hmm.. and this is not the growers forum hehe..
have a fatty!

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
BUMP...BUMP...BUMP...OK I not high right now. But I will be shortly.

Olum

Baby come back!

Baby come back!

:cry:It's been about 9 months since I last hooked up with Mary J.:cry: Our love is strong, but the affair is a dangerous one. :cry::cry:

We'll seen each other again, hopefully soon. :cry:

What a day that will be when I can once again bump that other thread with a J in hand and a smile on face.