What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

b8man

Veteran
The end of the last plant is now gone :(

Three weeks of bitter, boring sobriety awaits me before I can get to just shwag.

So bump. I'm not high. It's not by choice.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Barely hanging on here....

Been smoking resin the last 2 weeks, $500 in the hole and at least 30 days before cash comes in. Needless to say, my attitude sucks ass. :D

Stay Safe! :tree:

Edit: I'm down to peeling the outer resinated paper off of the paper-wads that I've pushed through my bat to clean it. Toking paper/resin is naaaasty. :( Haven't been (HIGH in months... just "Almost-sufficiently" medictated)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I have another damn drug test in a week or so SO I can only sit and look at my herb. I made sure to remove my pipe from my grow area as to not temp myself. Out of sight out of mind

BUT I am not medicated BUT not out of choice.

Even with a damn med card, you still have to jump through hoops to make a so called regular living. fuckin irritating shit.

O

Ontariostoner

Posting in this thread sucks ass - no offense to the OP, or the other posters here.

I freakin' hate NOT being high - not having any weed - not having anyone I know having any weed.

I'm not Jonesin' - the Jones's moved out months ago, and I'm living in their empty house.

Without any fucking weed.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

O

Ontariostoner

Posting in this thread sucks ass - no offense to the OP, or the other posters here.

I freakin' hate NOT being high - not having any weed - not having anyone I know having any weed.

I'm not Jonesin' - the Jones's moved out months ago, and I'm living in their empty house.

Without any fucking weed.

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Bump - same shit, new day