What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
NOT stoned again today...bummer. burned the last of this summers outdoor watching the Colts thump the Ravens the other night. come on spring!!!

desant

Veteran
Im not high
and
Im not old.. im in my 20s, however .. stress and anxiety during the last few years left me feeling like i am 50 :/

never visited this forum before... was bored and just clicked on it!!

Piel

Veteran
need some info. I've been called an old fart for years and starting to feel it. Lived the 60's to the limit. Now after living the honest life for 40 years I'm at the retirement age. Havent smoked for a long time but after finding and reading this site my interest is up. My wife and I loved the weed before kids and taxes came along. Soon will retire and need to know what type we will try. What.s the difference between Sativa and Nirvana? We have ailment and the drugs we take have to many side effects and the cost is just going up. So give me some help fellows and ladies I'm trying to get my shit togather for growing and keeping the 2 of us supplied for our golden years.

I know the feeling and getting back into the light isn´t always easy. Sativa (c. sativa) gives a tripper high, Indica (c.indica) gives more of a body stone/couchlock. Buy the Cannabis Growing bible and do some research. Grow your own and if you live in a weed friendly state get a medical exemption. Homegrown weed is much more potent than the stuff we smoked waaaaay back then.

And the most important: Relax and enjoy :tiphat:

D

DMXAK47

just chillin not high and drinking some jack and coke and playing evony-free forever and thinking what strains to get next. :yummy:
:wahey:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
totally a conscious decision...i am out of work and everywhere i apply will give me a pre-sceen...i havel ots of primo bud curing, and i am ready to harvest some more...so its not like i ran out...hehehe

i am close to landing something, and i want to make sure i am clean.

i look at my vape every day and think...mmmmm...hehehe

not yet, though.

oh well...

Bump ba bump bump....

Ahmen Sleepy,

Sadly ive been not smoking since around mid november,I refuse to do it until i get a new stable job.Got one job,and lost it cause of fraternizing with a co-worker,and a few mistakes.

Now got a drug test on monday for another job .There's nuggets everywhere here,and none to smoke.Pills and beer ...now thats another story..:ying: