What's new

Building an IC Clearinator

RHH

Creating contracts covering a schedule one illegal transaction and then attempting to enforce the ILLEGAL contract in a state or federal court is immensely funny.

Please spend more money on attorneys as you have no value to add to the canna knowledge base.

I pray gullible people find your competitors before they EVER cross your doorway.

:joint:

No aspect of our process is illegal. We have a handful of former attorneys on our staff(not working in legal roles) so we are not internet lawyers. You may enjoy handshake deals but our clients prefer our detailed specifications that make everything clear from start to finish. The purpose being to protect both of our interests and avoid confusion or ambiguity.

We know our competitors well and admire their work...and we have heard that they admire ours as well. We are all taking different approaches and are trying to accomplish different goals with some obvious overlap. Are we competitors? Sure. Do we bad mouth each other? No. That's what professionalism is about.

Since y'all seem really hostile I'll share some the stuff we are working on in new threads later today. I only ask that you please be respectful. I'm human too and the vitriol of this forum is what drove me away. Y'all don't realize it but it's draining being constantly attacked. I know I'm not the only one because i talk to Graywolf and the WolfWurx crew about it too. It's hard to remember that it's not personal. But I can tell you an environment filled with hate isn't going to breed creative solutions.

Last edited:

Permacultuure

Veteran
Thank you for removing the statement "we are the Google of concentrates"

Not exactly the thing to say after pleading to not get any negativity thrown your way

RHH

Thank you for removing the statement "we are the Google of concentrates"

Not exactly the thing to say after pleading to not get any negativity thrown your way

Oops. Yeah. It was some ego and meant in the "we are all relatively young, scientifically-minded deamers." We do a lot of R&D and a lot of moonshot projects that have a low probability for success. I fund these projects with money from my other, more mundane, businesses. Alpine operates at a loss. It's my baby =].

Last edited:

snake11

To give an example of how useless this information is...it's the same as asking about yield %ages from a terpenator or to post "before and after" photos for extraction. There are too many variables to make this information useful.

If the info is so useless why are you worried about it being shared?

Permacultuure

Veteran
Oops. Yeah. It was some ego and meant in the "we are all relatively young, scientifically-minded deamers." We do a lot of R&D and a lot of moonshot projects that have a low probability for success. I fund these projects with money from my other, more mundane, businesses. Alpine operates at a loss. It's my baby =].

I can empathize

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Danm hydrosun you took off on that dude.remind me to never piss you off.you seem sp chill in your threads.

Yes, not my most diplimatic moment. However this is a DIY thread about how average joe's can make clear product out of OUR less than perfect meds.

For a company representitive to come onto this public forum, give out his e-mail address, and then tell the entire comunity NOT to explore open canna knowledge, I just got a little cranky.

I am sure he is a nice guy, but may benefit from rethinking how he approaches public threads.

I like the alpine model of business.

Go do some research you guys, this thread is gay.

Case and point, thank you MeMed!

There is open source cana knowledge shared willingly for free (GAY), or there is some magic proprietary service we should PAY to receive (MeMed model).

Color me rainbow gay.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran

This is nice to hear. Your other posts are really long, I'll address them in PM if necessary.

You are clogging up a public thread meant the spread knowledge. If you don't want to participate, and instead wish to publicly share your e-mail address so that your business may profit; that is your choice and a clear violation of the TOU.

Is this how the lawyers on your staff advise you to act when you are ASKING others to acquiesces to your WISHES, or respect your contracts?

One day we'll settle this with a dab off ;)

Sunfire

Veteran
Holy shit I didn't know so much controversy would be started by mentioning alpine in LA! Lmao whoops alpine guy. Secrecy I don't agree with, but I also have a friend that works with them a lot. I was just trying to help spread the knowledge.

Alpine guy, you'd get a lot more business working WITH the people on this website than against them. Hope your not mad at me for throwing your name out there. Was just trying to help everyone including you.

wolleylabel

if you understand the process you should know its not as black and white judging from photos. to many variables to get info out of photos and in the end would make us all more confused.

A photo is a representation of the photographers perception.

i would also be wary of giving out processing info for liability reasons. for reasons a lot of people wont understand.

Okay lets get back on point and take all the shenanigans PM. If you want to participate fine, If you don't that's fine as well. This thread and forum is for the distribution of information to the free world. Love it or leave it alone. Why are you on this public forum if you don't want to share? Lets cut out the crap and continue on our journeys to help one another.

Here's to the gathering of KNOWLEDGE!

Cheers :tiphat:

snake11

if you understand the process you should know its not as black and white judging from photos. to many variables to get info out of photos and in the end would make us all more confused.

A photo is a representation of the photographers perception.

i would also be wary of giving out processing info for liability reasons. for reasons a lot of people wont understand.

There are lots of companies out there posting photos of clear. The fact that alpine is afraid to have photos out there makes me think they are not making as nice of a product as their competitors. Most companies are happy and proud to have their photos shared.

wolleylabel

There are lots of companies out there posting photos of clear. The fact that alpine is afraid to have photos out there makes me think they are not making as nice of a product as their competitors. Most companies are happy and proud to have their photos shared.

I don't think they were just asking for product photos...either way not my battle..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Irony of ironies: I am asthmatic and can't dab much at all! If you're near LA though drop me a PM and we'll grab drinks.

More irony. I am on a drinking hiatus for 2015, I'm sure an IPA would be wonderful in January!

Anywho good luck helping people polish their less than perfect meds. I hope you learn a lot here that makes your business more efficient and profitable.

But be aware this group deconstructs secrets for fun and NONPROFIT :D

Roji

wat

LL2Zm0Am.jpg

No hate here brother, respect. I have wondered if a solid distillate of THC or CBD could be made with that method I look forward to seeing those results. If you go waaaaaaay back to the first collab post on instagram between the guys in Washington they are clearly holding a small bulb that goes on the end of that glassware for collection. I imagine that is where it started for them as well. I believe it was CBD at the time not THC but all the same good find.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
No hate here brother, respect. I have wondered if a solid distillate of THC or CBD could be made with that method I look forward to seeing those results. If you go waaaaaaay back to the first collab post on instagram between the guys in Washington they are clearly holding a small bulb that goes on the end of that glassware for collection. I imagine that is where it started for them as well. I believe it was CBD at the time not THC but all the same good find.

With time the weidos populating ICmag will reverse engineer and publish anything canna related and interesting enough for us to want to break open.

With time the weidos populating ICmag will reverse engineer and publish anything canna related and interesting enough for us to want to break open.

Most assuredly and thankfully so since many of these groups like to toss around science hashtags with ambiguous photos cough cough and act like they don't owe anyone any credit for that knowledge. True scientists cite sources and share discoveries with the expected respect in return when another builds on those discoveries. ICmag is in IMO where those true pioneers tend to reside and are generous enough to share there discoveries with us.