Veteran
SOTF SWT#4 IBL @ about 4 months cure
picture.php

picture.php

G13 Labs Pineapple Express @ over 6 months cure
picture.php

picture.php

Rambro

looking great bro, after reading your thread i got that same tent and have a 150w hps in there. 1 successful grow so far, was just a seed run since i ended up with 1/5 girls. ive got 4 girls in the tent now though. i think theyre like 2-3 weeks into flower(im too lazy/busy to keep track of dates, ill cut em when their done). ive got iced grapefruit, skunk special, white widow, and pure ak. any tips advice for maximizin yield in that tent with the 150? im thinking of adding some cfls up under them to fatten the small buds up, and ive got them LST'ed a little to make sure they dont get to stretchy

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
damn...curious with this being a micro grow and all...how much do you smoke a week? 1-2 grams? mad respect BTW

i have a 3x3 tent and a 600hps and i smoke about 2-3grams per week on average. i bet i could get by with a smaller setup

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro, after reading your thread i got that same tent and have a 150w hps in there. 1 successful grow so far, was just a seed run since i ended up with 1/5 girls. ive got 4 girls in the tent now though. i think theyre like 2-3 weeks into flower(im too lazy/busy to keep track of dates, ill cut em when their done). ive got iced grapefruit, skunk special, white widow, and pure ak. any tips advice for maximizin yield in that tent with the 150? im thinking of adding some cfls up under them to fatten the small buds up, and ive got them LST'ed a little to make sure they dont get to stretchy

Sounds good hopefully the tent works out well for you. Sounds like a good lineup of strains too.

For maximizing yield with a 150 in this tent I would say fill the tent as close to full as possible without overcrowding too much. I was a little over-crowded on both runs the 4 plants first run with more veg time and the second run with 6 plants with less veg time. I topped almost all of the plants both runs and flowered way early on a few of them and still got a good yield.

Train them with LST keep nice bushes at relatively same heights for an even canopy and your on your way to some good bud!

damn...curious with this being a micro grow and all...how much do you smoke a week? 1-2 grams? mad respect BTW

i have a 3x3 tent and a 600hps and i smoke about 2-3grams per week on average. i bet i could get by with a smaller setup

I calmed down my smoking quite a bit this past harvest and I actually didnt smoke at all for atleast a month so that helped conserve. Right now I go through 2-3g a week.

Going to be stepping up to at least 2x 600w here pretty soon if all goes well. Going to be nice to have a lot more room to work with some elite strains.

If your going purely personal smoke like I was with this 150 then I am positive you can get your required 2-3g per week with something smaller than your 600 like a 150 or 250 would be plenty for that I would think.

For anyone wondering here is the same tent. They sell a lot of these things. I wonder how many are due to this thread? :chin:

1.5' x 2.5' x 3' Grow Tent

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
150 tent will be back up and running very soon here, once I get back home.

Got a bunch of clones from my buddy and going to be building a mother/clone/veg cab or tent too as well as upgrading the intake on the tent to an 8" duct placed low on the opposite side of the tent as the exhaust.

Strains I have in rooted clone form are:
3 lavender (GDP)
2 sugar kush
2 platinum kush
2 blackberry kush
2 the white
2 jack creek
1 banana kush

I have some unrooted cuts in progress too 1 snoop master kush and 3 purple kush.

Also have 2 chemmy jones seedlings and 1 deadhead og seedling looking for hopefully a good male to make beans with.

I am keeping 1 of each of the clone strains as a mothers.

This run is going to be a sog of 12 plants in fully stuffed 1/2 gallon grow bags.

I am running some new nutes and going to modify my soilless mix a little too this run.

More details in a few days hopefully when I get back to my place.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone was wondering here's the 8" duct flange kit from HTGsupply. This is going to be my intake placed low on the intake side of the tent. Should help cooling efficiency with almost 2x the intake area of the current 6" intake and also placed down low and not up top like the tent was designed should increase efficiency a bit.

$(KGrHqV,!iEE68LOCcknBPBM,KDIGw~~60_1.JPG

So first run will be:
2 lavender
1 sugar
1 platinum
1 blackberry
1 white
1 jack creek
2 chemmy jones from seed
1 deadhead og from seed

Looking for a nice male from the seed strains do some pollen chucking with. Also going to take a clone from the banana kush and when it roots putting it in to flower with the rest that are ready to go now and hopefully atleast 1 of the purple kush cuts roots so I can take a clone off of it to flower out or if two root out of the 3 cuts I have right now then I will flower one out right away in the sog.

Have to mix up some medium and fill the grow bags and transplant the clones to them. Going with a little different mix than before but nothing crazy. Ocean Forest as the base mix going to add some coco, perlite, ewc, and dolomite lime to the mix also. Same mix I used previously just adding some straight coco to it this time.

Monday will be the first day of 12/12 for the sog plants.

Pics to come soon

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few pics might spark some interest...

All clones in the grow bags will be starting 12/12 tomorrow morning. The other ones on the left side in the little containers are going to be kept as mothers for now. I need to build the mother/veg/clone cab very soon.

Plants in the bags taht will be flowering are:
Lavender on the side of the 3x3 group of bags.
Back row left to right: Lavender, White, Deadhead OG
Middle row left to right: Jack Creek, Blackberry Kush, Chemmy Jones
Front row left to right: Sugar Kush, Platinum Kush, Chemmy Jones

picture.php

picture.php

Some random partial group shots.

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 Purple Kush clones that are not rooted yet as of last night
picture.php

There is some beautiful strains in here this run. I had the pleasure of smoking most of these strains except the Banana Kush and the Lavender but my buddy I got the clones from off his mother plants has grown GDP a couple times, Kens GDP once, and his Lavender a few times and he said its all the same so basically the Lavender is GDP not the Lavender seed strain according to him but we shall see.

Blackberry Kush is going to be most beautiful to watch flower. Definitely one of my favorites out of the bunch. Pure purple calyxes not dependant on cold temps a true genetically purple strain.

Purple Kush was not purple but damn is it ever pretty buds and very tasty with a great smell and high.

Snoop Master Kush is not a kush at all I dont think its purely sativa in effect, lanky/stretchy, and has a unique smell and taste. Honestly smells like a little musky cologne funkyness almost like the smell of someone who was out at a bar all night and drank a shitload and wore some cheap cologne. Hard to explain but its different.

Sugar Kush has a very sweet smell and taste to it.

Jack Creek smells just like Jack Herer like a very piney melon haze. Has a good overall effect with some body and head to it. The buds grow longer colas with more denseish buds most likely from the Salmon Creek Big Bud side of the cross. Jack smell and taste with big bud style buds.

The White Im sure most of us know about already. The mother I took the clones off of is a Darkheart Nurseries cut.

Platinum Kush I dont have much experience with but it looks very pretty during flowering. I barely got to smoke any of this stuff maybe a .5g bud of it so I cant say alot about it but according to my buddy after curing it smelled like dog food but has a nice powerful effect.

Banana Kush I have no experience with but it is Banana (a one year only release in seed form) x OG Kush.

Chemmy Jones is a very nice hybrid of Casey Jones and Chemdawg that I have grown before. These two CJ plants are from seed and am looking for a nice male to pollen chuck with for server fund or personal seed stash.

Deadhead OG is a seed from Cali Connection I just tossed in to see if I can get a good male to pollen chuck with for some server fund beans or personal seed stash.

I have also been thinking of getting a pack of Cannacopia's Deep Chunkolate and finding the best male and crossing The White x Deep Chunkolate and calling it White Chunkolate. But who knows if I will end up doing it. Not for a while if I do tho I was just really stoned and thought about it one night.

Man X

I've really enjoyed your microgrow documentation so far, I'm excited to see you back and looking forward to watching your grow!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the 3 purple kush is rooted the one I took 2 days before the other 2 off the mother. So now when/if atleast one more purple kush roots I will be transplanting and tossing in a PK clone right away to flower in the sog.

Im going to take a banana kush clone off of my original clone to hopefully get one of those rooted soon enough to throw in the sog a few weeks late.

Going to have to fill slots in the tent if any of the 3 seedlings turn out males so I should get some extra clones going anyway. Plus I can fit 15 1/2 gal grow bags stuffed full of mix in the tent. 12 1/2 gal bags is the minimum I have planned for a sog so theres some slots to fill. Once the snoop grows big enough to take clone(s) off of I will be doing that as well.

Today is day 1 12/12 girls are about halfway through the dark period. Going from 24/0 to 12/12 and being sexually mature clones they should kick into gear pretty fast I hope.

I am running very low on buds and in full conservation mode. :(

Heres a couple pictures from last night will be posting picture updates weekly if not more.

picture.php

picture.php

And yes the light is up pretty high right now, I want them to stretch a bit but will be lowering the light once stretching is underway.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cut a clone of the Banana Kush last night. Hoping the roots fast so I can toss a banana kush in the sog soon.

I think CJ2 is going to be a male. It sprouted the day after CJ1 did. CJ1 is very compact internode distance and a little smaller overall. CJ2 is a bit larger and has more internode distance. Also saw the beginnings of a preflower on one node but it was too small to know if it is male or female for sure yet.

Going to have to fill any empty slots from males with clones too so I think I will take a couple more clones I may shoot for the full 15 plants to fill all slots depending on space after stretch. Tonight I probably will take a cut off the sugar, jack, lavender, and platinum. The blackberry, banana, white, and snoop are too small to take cuts off of right now.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a quick pic of the 8in duct flange kit that showed up about half an hour ago. It comes with a ring and the flange coupler with matching 6 bolt pattern and 6 machine screws and 6 wing nuts to complete the install. I cant install it until after lights on but I will get a picture or few of the install when I get that done.

picture.php

Tomorrow I am starting building my veg/clone/mother cab/tent. It is going to be made of 2x2 wood frame with panda film stretched over it and stapled to the frame. It is going to measure 1.5ft deep, 2.5ft wide, 2ft tall which is the same footprint as the tent but only 2 feet tall. It is going to be stacked on top of the flowering tent in the closet.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good BT! Love the variety of genetics you got in flower now. You medicate on the SWT#4 yet? Its some real tasty stuff! Took a bit to catch up but now that I'm all caught up I'm looking forward to these fine young ladies in flower. Quick question for you BT. How high is that light from ur tops and do u see much of a difference with it at that height or closer to the tops?

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi Bueno! I'll follow your thread, you have very interesting clones! Compliments for the project! Hola! :wave:

:smoweed:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind if I pull up a chair for this one Bueno Time? Pretty keen to see what yield this run will pull!

Penguin

I dont mind at all pull up a seat and hopefully I can put on a decent show.

As far as yield I dont think it will be as high as the last two runs I am aiming for 2oz anymore would be awesome. I dont think I will hit 4oz again this run but we will have to wait and see. This is my first SOG ever and first run with all the genetics except the Chemmy Jones I grew two runs ago.

Looking good BT! Love the variety of genetics you got in flower now. You medicate on the SWT#4 yet? Its some real tasty stuff! Took a bit to catch up but now that I'm all caught up I'm looking forward to these fine young ladies in flower. Quick question for you BT. How high is that light from ur tops and do u see much of a difference with it at that height or closer to the tops?

The SWT#4 was a nice happy euphoric high not overwhelming. Pure grapefruit rind smell. Its all gone now I smoked it all and turned the last two bigger buds I had into some nice bubble hash!
rasta.gif
Which I still have some bubble stashed just no buds. I have 12 more seeds in my seed stash too

I have the light up high right now til they start stretching (I want them to stretch quite a bit) then I plan to lower the bulb down alot closer like normal. The bulb is probably 1ft and a couple inches over the plants right now. I usually run it like 4-6 inches away.

subbed
always nice to see what a 150W can pull. Plus I love the great variety, kudos!

Thank you and hope to put on a nice show.

Hi Bueno! I'll follow your thread, you have very interesting clones! Compliments for the project! Hola!

Indeed some very nice clones, much thanks to my buddy for finding all the mothers and letting me go wild on them and take way to many clones...
biggrin.gif