What's new

Buenos NEW 150w HPS Tent Grow

Rambro

ive been trying to think of a new micro closet setup since my mini fridge is just too small. after seeing what youve done with this i just ordered the same tent from amazon.ive got a 63w led and a 70w hps i could throw in there if temps allow. i know its kind of a stretch but could you do a couple more pics of how you light hangs and how your ventilation is hooked up? after screwing around with pc fans and homemade ghetto carbon filter i think im just gonnna buy a good quiet fan and scrubber if i can find a good one for cheap thatll be easy to hook up to this tent. thanks man, keep on growin:blowbubbles::blowbubbles::blowbubbles:

cl0ud

Looking great Bueno, trich city over there man!

ive been trying to think of a new micro closet setup since my mini fridge is just too small. after seeing what youve done with this i just ordered the same tent from amazon.ive got a 63w led and a 70w hps i could throw in there if temps allow. i know its kind of a stretch but could you do a couple more pics of how you light hangs and how your ventilation is hooked up? after screwing around with pc fans and homemade ghetto carbon filter i think im just gonnna buy a good quiet fan and scrubber if i can find a good one for cheap thatll be easy to hook up to this tent. thanks man, keep on growin:blowbubbles::blowbubbles::blowbubbles:

Hey man, I've been waiting for lighthouse to restock this tent for about a month now. Which seller did you buy this from on Amazon? Is it the same size (2.5x1.5x3) as bueno's?

oneshot

Your plants look amazing!! May I ask where you purchased this tent? It's the perfect size for what I want to do.

If this has been asked already, I apologize :(

Rambro

Looking great Bueno, trich city over there man!

Hey man, I've been waiting for lighthouse to restock this tent for about a month now. Which seller did you buy this from on Amazon? Is it the same size (2.5x1.5x3) as bueno's?

yeah man the same exact tent. super easy to set up and its a great size for a closet grow. i ordered it from amazon but i think i might have gotten the last one because its no longer showing up on there (amazon search "small grow tent"). dont wanna hijack buenos thread so ill probably start my own thread one of these days when my sour 60 seeds break ground :dance013:

Larc

Where did you get your tent? I can't seem to find one that size from lighthouse, or any other brand for that matter haha. Thanks! Killer grow

oneshot

Just an update, I heard back from Lighthouse Hydro and these tents will be back in stock at their retailers on the 24th. Can't wait

420stoner

damm bueno you grow some good bud!
i like the small tent im thinking of getting a similar one, do you have a problem with smell & with noise?
im worried about the smell & any noise if i start my own grow.
have you done some cs to get all females or are you working on that?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a little update here with weights. The K-Train is still going at 73 days 12/12 today will be coming down at 77 days.

DS 16g, SC 13.6g, OGK 16.4g, CC 18g, SWT#4 18.6g so far just short of 3oz. I am thinking the KTrain will be another half oz so that will be on par with my first harvest in this tent. 3.5oz each run. I will get an accurate weight once the KTrain is dried and curing so I dont leave this unfinished and dont leave people hanging.

I will be taking an absence from this forum for a while since my grow will be shut down after the KTrain comes down. Have alot of stuff going on right now that wont allow me to continue my grow but I will be back eventually.

I am going to go through the posts I havent read and try to answer any questions people have had for me that I havent seen since I havent been around lately.

V

Vampire

I luv your cab and grow. I'm using 2-150whps in a 2' X 18" closet and have no heat issues with them. Happy growing.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice harvest, that was a heavy Sweet Tooth lady! I guess those buds were nice and solid like they looked. All that credit goes to you and excellent grow skills my brother, absolutely fantastic micro grow :respect:

Can't wait to hear more and I sure hope she treats you as good in the head as she did on the weight-in :biggrin:

Much love, keep it Grapefruity & be well :smoke out:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The KTrain weighed in at 19.7g. Total this second round was ~1.3g more so bascially the exact same amount.

Round 2:
DS 16g, SC 13.6g, OGK 16.4g, CC 18g, SWT#4 18.6g, KT 19.7g = 102.3g

For comparison Round 1 was:
BBG 26g, CJ 12g, PE 39g, PE Clones 24g = 101g

Thanks SOTF for the SWT#4 and also for the kind words while watching the microshow. She has a very nice anti-anxiety buzz that is nice for me in particular. I hope to find an even better pheno or 3 in the remaining beans. I am sure I will I have 12 left!

Thanks for watching the show.

Stay safe and enjoy everyone!

oneshot

nice results all around. Nice to see the setup paid off.

I cannot wait to be able to get a hold of some SWT seeds.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Thanks guys.

Got some halfway decent cured pics here for your viewing pleasure.

GHS K-Train @ a little over 3 months cure.
picture.php

picture.php

CSG Cheese n Chaze @ a little over 4 months cure
picture.php

picture.php