What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Damn, such a nice update. That nightmare diesel is crazy. Is that under a 600?

Sitting under a 600 hps ushio in an adjust-a-wing. I wasn't totally sold on em but my buddy swears by them and had to shut down his operation momentarily so I'm giving them a spin. it's cold in the basement and the hoods put out a little radiant heat. I have a few 6inch clips fans in each tent to move things around.

Depending on the tent, the temps range from a low of 60 to a high of 75 depending on on outside temps. It's supposed to get really cold tonight and tomorrow in my neck of the woods, I bet I see sub 55f with lights off. Each tent is sitting on an inch of insulate foam board to keep the pot of the concrete. I also use the board in smaller square chunks to stack and keep the canopy level.

budman678

Veteran
Beauty Buds Brah..Mucho Respect...DJXX

Coming from you, that means a lot. The sdkush is smoking right now. A couple weeks in jars has brought out the diesel fuel and the ecsd is straight lemons.

The kksc, moving forward I will refer to as the berries, is just strawberry funk. The berries is the holy grail

Last edited:

fatsack79

Wow brother... Absolutely beautiful... Once again, what can I say but :respect: ... You leave no room to pick at or ask questions when you've got such a detailed, clean, and thorough thread, lol... Absolutely Stellar budman... :tiphat: -F.S

budman678

Veteran
Wow brother... Absolutely beautiful... Once again, what can I say but :respect: ... You leave no room to pick at or ask questions when you've got such a detailed, clean, and thorough thread, lol... Absolutely Stellar budman... :tiphat: -F.S

I owe it all to one person in particular. He has the skills to pay the bills and have encouraged him to move to a med state and make it legitimate. But I'd miss him something terrible. He has taught me a lot and is the one with the berries. He has quite the green thumb.

And overgrow and icmag. There are a lot of great growers on here

Nice skillz budman

Pulling up a seat :tiphat:

Welcome FoG, we are just getting started. Just put the berries and glue in the oven, ND is about 4 weeks in with another 8 to go.

If you notice, I didn't even touch on the forum cut cookies. All I've heard is small yields this, small yield that so I am going to put her in bigger pots and give her sometime to build up her root system before flipping. I'll show here next time around.

budman678

Veteran
Flava FLAVVVV those buds all look baller! And that plant is perfectly trained. Hell Yeah Man!

Thanks for poppin in homie. Just got back from Miami. So glad they are incorporating the Halloween music in there sets. Give the DwD a listen. Night 1 and 3 were stand outs.

You have had a chance to try the berries no?

lobsterbush

Leave it to my stoner ass to miss out on your whole thread bro.

I've got some catching up to do but looks like your holding it down, keeping it organic and tasty as hell I'm sure.

You think we will get a Core Four reunion this year? I hope so, it would have to be better than 09.

budman678

Veteran
Leave it to my stoner ass to miss out on your whole thread bro.

I've got some catching up to do but looks like your holding it down, keeping it organic and tasty as hell I'm sure.

You think we will get a Core Four reunion this year? I hope so, it would have to be better than 09.

Welcome lobsterbush, I sure hope they do something! I believe it's going to be up to bobby and his health. I envision a run at the cap and a run at Fillmore. Wherever Shapiro tells them to play. If so, we are gonna get up. I just got back from four nights of phish in Miami.

Don't feel bad - I have both, but am lacking the "my own dried flowers" to photograph.

:tiphat:

Lookin' marvy budman!

Blowin up in here. Nice bud shots too.

:tiphat:

The previous page has some great shots of the big tent with the kksc and glue. I hope you didn't miss it. Things are def getting sticky around here

budman678

Veteran
on the one that shows the side view...how many weeks did it take to achieve the structure?? DJXX

it took about 7-8 weeks of training, and was Probly a three week old plant when I got her, so ten weeks total.

I'm told she will go 80-85 days. That is a long time but if she produces and is as tasty as I hear, I will keep her around. Hoping for 14oz or so. I think 400grams is doable. She is HUGE dude

DJXX

Veteran
i am thinkn bout buying and running some single plant tents...what size tent is she in and is that a 10gal smartie..DJXX

budman678

Veteran
She sure is a big girl, nice and healthy as well:tiphat:
How many gals is she in?

Gracias, she is sitting in a 15 gallon fabric pot. Filled to the brim! I use subcools basic premise with the soil. I make and mix my own soil, inoculate and activate in garbage cans for at least 6 weeks. I fill the pot up 30-50% with organic amended soil and then put in an inch or so of roots or FFOF and then fill all around the rootball with the roots or FFOF when transplanting. It's acts as a buffer and allows the roots to grow into the supersoil.

i am thinkn bout buying and running some single plant tents...what size tent is she in and is that a 10gal smartie..DJXX

15 gallon fabric pot and it's a secret jardin dr90 (3x3) tent. Had plans to scrog but decided against when she didn't really stretch on me at all I would still like to try it but gonna save it for later.

budman678

Veteran
Holy nightmare diesel! Holy gorilla glue! Holy Kyle Kushman strawberry cough! Holy buds batman!

I have never been more stoked about the garden. Everything is healthy, budding, smiling, stinking and generally rocking out. I'm changing my goal for the nightmare to 350 grams. I cleaned it up more and working with about 40 or so tops. I will say there is very little smell with it right now and we are 5 weeks in. The 10 day glue has a nice funk already. They two gg4s are in the same tent with 6 kksc, which is my staple, and I cannot wait to see them side by side.

The kksc is the measuring stick in regards to everything I know about growing cannabis. We have a long relationship together. Anyways, no photos just general enthusiasm for the garden.

I hope all my peeps are having a great Saturday and smoking big doobs

DJXX

Veteran
Glue and Straw Cough next to each other..boy i bet they would have some nice offspring...love to stick my nose in there at 60 plus days...yummm..beauty thread.DJXX