What's new

Buddy just busted

hkush

One update - the guy that set him up is going around pretending to be pissed off, and claiming HE was set up and going to kick his ass. Says he was arrested too and bailed out for $1500. Only problem with that story is, the court website already has the case status of my buddy up on the Internet. Shows the complete sequence of court rulings from the warrant to the arraignment, to his release on own recognizance. Also has the next court date for him up there, and a notation that local police and sheriff have been notified of the house arrest.

I then look up the snitches name, and he's in there for a speeding ticket a few years ago and thats it.

Also, I might take the seeds off the property, because thats not the story I got. I was originally told they were working off a big charge. Unless it happened in another county that is false. :)

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd actually like that sheriff to lie and say he smelled weed or saw something in plain view when he brought the ID. The house and outbuildng is spotless. Not a speck of weed anywhere, not a hint there was ever weed. I even reformatted, and wiped the drive with zeros on the one computer in the house that they could seize, even though I don't think it had anything incriminating on it to begin with.

I guess no one ever told you that some cops are known to bring a bag or two with them and say it was yours.

And I wouldn't know how anyone other than the cops would know who the rat was at this point. You'd be smart to stop listening to anything your friend has to say......

B

bipotato

The best thing you can possibly do right now is do some bong rips, sit back, relax, and procrastinate.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
ive never seen a thread go this quickly; 5 pages in one day? jeez....
by the way, this guy doesnt seem to get it, ive dropped close friends for much less, ditch the douche, you'll thank us later

hkush

Over under on title change to "busted" in 3 days?

If I'm busted in three days it will be for what happened a few days ago. And I can do nothing about that at this point.

I already said, the penalty for growing weed up to 200 grams is a misdemeanor (small) fine. A pack of rolling papers in this state will get me 30 days in jail max. The bong portion of that bong hit someone said to take would surely get me jail of at least a day and/or a huge fine. I would be more paranoid to be in possession of that, and I'm not in possession of that.

I don't want to ever start an argument about degree of paranoia being too high or low, but I've read the 100% rate of responses that say do not start the seeds. I can say this, the comments that say I should flee the county are somewhat ridiculous. If the cops raided me right now and found the un-germinated seeds and decided to charge me with growing marijuana, I have the hundred dollar fine money and am fully prepared to have my paper towel of seeds seized. Yes, I'd lose 50 of the 200,000 seeds I have (in another location) and 4 cents for the sheet of towel, but hey, no risk no gain. Calm a the fuck down people :)

M

m00nchild

^ LOL dude. This has been quite the entertaining thread! I'm sad that it ended.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
If the cops raided me right now and found the un-germinated seeds and decided to charge me with growing marijuana, I have the hundred dollar fine money and am fully prepared to have my paper towel of seeds seized. Yes, I'd lose 50 of the 200,000 seeds I have (in another location) and 4 cents for the sheet of towel, but hey, no risk no gain. Calm a the fuck down people :)

Well, apparently only YOU know YOUR situation. If you think they will go light on you for having 50 seeds germing and you really have another 199,950 to pop. Then I say get to popping them. That is a large bank for a personal grower, LOL!

In my mind I picture your stash of 199,950 seeds in vault with a diving board at the top, and you swimming in them like the gold vault from "Duck Tales"!

maxmurder

Veteran
I'm worried about your buddy getting released on personal recognizance so fast, I am afraid he rolled on you to save HIS own ass. Be very careful until you are 100% positive that did not happen. It will be months after his court case is done, so don't go jumping the gun on that decision. Please.
get away from that guy- if he's your real friend, he'll understand..

O

Ontariostoner

Pssst - yer buddy is a fink...

Burn him in his sleep - leave the body in a park.

Or get used to a "prison butt bangin" scenario

Hovz

Lmfao@ last comment. Be assured the cops will weigh the soil the seeds are in, the pots and then some. Wow so your afraid to take a bong hit but will loan your buddy a bunch of weed to sell to a snitch.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
ive never seen a thread go this quickly; 5 pages in one day? jeez....

obviously you never met the Yums...

----

anyway, OP, consider yourself snitched.

when they come for you, and you see your good old buddy's name on the affidavit, you will swallow a big spoon-full of reality.

is your 'buddy' a good looking female or something? either way I don't get it why you are buying the story...

hkush

Lmfao@ last comment. Be assured the cops will weigh the soil the seeds are in, the pots and then some. Wow so your afraid to take a bong hit but will loan your buddy a bunch of weed to sell to a snitch.

Why stop at the soil? They should weigh the shed too. Lucky their not in the earths ground. I'd get popped with 6.6 sextillion tons of weed. :)

There's a lot of bullshit being posted in this thread. I don't know whose ignorance is worse, the OP or the or the know it alls who show that they know nothing.

1st OP I can't believe that you didn't read the house arrest papers before letting this guy into your house. That was the very least you could have done to find out what kind of license you are letting the cops have when it comes to having access to your home. So for the time being I would urge you to pop your beans elsewhere for now, just to make sure nothing untoward happens. Also I commend the loyalty you've shown your friend, its good to see there are people out there that have faith in their friends, enough so to help them out in a hard time.

To the others first off, when you post stupid shit like bail being reduced because of being a rat, it shows that you have no clue of the legal system. If that's because you never been arrested then good for you, I truly mean that. I on the other hand have gone through enough bail hearings to last me a good long while.

Bail and snitching for the pigs are two seperate issues. If you're a rat, the piggies can take you out of jail long enough to sell someone out then put you back in the stir until your court date. To the pigs it makes no difference whether you're locked up or not, you either play ball with those fucks or not. A 50 grand bail isn't that big of deal, all the judge does at an intial bail hearing is read what you are charged with and goes by whatever bail guide lines are in use. A bail reduction hearing is when the defendant gives his reasons for lowering his bond. Apparently at this guy's hearing they offered him house arrest instead of spending time in county (jail).

The dude's under house arrest, so its not like he is out on his own recog. Technically he is still a inmate, and is under the same rules as someone in jail. And further more, if he narcs on his kind benefactor then it is off to jail for him after his friend gets raided. If the friend wanted to roll on the OP then he wouldn't be allowed to do house arrest there. You think that fact would be obvious.

Lastly, of course the OPs house didn't get raided, there wasn't any evidence of his wrong doings. He never had contact with the rat, who was making controlled buys off the friend. The reason the search warrant mentioned money, people, because the bills were marked. The serial numbers were written down ahead of time and when he was raided the pigs found their dope money, which of course is evidence.

Maybe at least one of you learned a little something from my posts. The others are just idioits who like to talk about what they don't know shit about.