What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's 90W of Love!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
heady blunts, thanks man, I'm loving the frost!!

luckypunch, thanks homie, micro growing is fun! :)

mungenbao, thanks for the support broda! wait for the next update, there's some really nice colors coming out! 2 of the more cowbells are fully dark purple, almost black, its a nice contrast!

Dion, appreciated broda, thanks for all the help setting them LED's! Couldn't have done it without your help :tiphat:

HuffnPufferfish, they stacking pretty good. we are just about done on week 10, probably going to take it to 11 maybe even 12 weeks, to fully push it to the max potential, especially the More Cowbells, they look like they could use some extra time. I'm going to try to let them ride as far as possible!

I took a few samples, 2 little branches, from an A11 and a MC, and man, the MC is such top notch smoke. 4 day quick dry, and straight to the freezer to cure, been pulling little nugs, like .1, maybe .2 at a time and smoking out of the bowl, it's been getting me so stoned, and a nice taste already, even tho no cure. The apollo 11 could use a bit more cure for sure, we'll see in a few days! I'll prolly snip another branch or two every 2-3 days just to get me by! But the big harvey will probably be in a week or two!

I will post some pictures as soon as I get the chance!

Thanks for checking it out fellas!
Peace! BW

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Week 10

Week 10

Here we are at 70 days of flowering, things are getting close, another 7-14 days till harvest!

Everything is finishing swelling up, last pistils turning brown and calyxes getting fat! Ladies smelling lovely!

Here are the pics:

Cab Shot
picture.php

Apollo's
picture.php

A11 back pheno
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
More Cowbells:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I took some samples last week, and been smoking on that the past few days, man, it's such a lovely smoke, more cowbell has a place in my heart already! tasty tasty and strong :) lovely smoke!

Hopefully the next update will be a harvest update! :)

Peace!

Yellowmoon

Nice setup. The only strain that couldn't hold the weight of its buds, for me, apollo 11. And that's a long time ago but haven't forgotten the lovely strain that it was.

Splendid micro trickery. LST rulez.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks brodas!

It's easy to grow these pretty plants, just mix some good soil and let nature do their things! All props to the breeders for providing quality genetics to the peoples! Organic growing makes things easier, no ph'ing, mixing nutes, etc... Just water, and little aloe, malted barley smoothies, kelp and neem once a month or so and badda bing badda bung!

Here are a few shots I took the other day under natural light!

Apollo 11 back pheno
picture.php

More Cowbells:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MC macro of a lower nugg
picture.php

On a sad note, it looks like things will need a few extra days to finish up properly! I been taking a few nugs here and there just to be able to have something to smoke! 4 day quick dry and smoking straight up, very clean smooth smoke, apollo 11 has earthy tastes, but the flavor havent really came out too well. The high is pretty good, not as strong as the More Cowbells but still top notch! Tomorrow I will sample another MC pheno that has been drying for the past 2 days!

Enjoy the pics fellas, peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
The More Cowbells look very nice, what does it smell like?

One of the phenos smells heavy on the menthol side, the other two more of a chocolate, bbq smell to it.

I smoked the 2nd more cowbell pheno and it was very tasty even tho it had only been dried for 3 days. The taste reminds me of some oldschool haze I used to smoke back in the days. I guess the taste on this pheno leaned towards the g13 side! I love me that taste! Very stoney top notch high! So far its my favorite of the 2 phenos I tested. Can't wait to smoke this after a few weeks cure will be A grade smoke.

Im excited to test the menthol pheno, that one is looking promising!

I think they will go 12 weeks. They look like could use some extra time to finish ripening up! I will let them ride, after that try to reveg them, and run them again, will be nice to see one of these by itself after a good reveg in a whole pot for itself. If I could get 15-20 main colas this strain would kill on yield. Rock hard nuggets.

Thanks for checking it out Bueno! Your thread was one of the biggest inspirations for making the switch to COB LED's, and I'm very happy with it! Plants seem to be loving it too! :)

:tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Quick update, things are going slowly! I think it's because the cold temps in here! I had turned the heating mat off a few weeks ago when it got warmer outside, but then temps dipped hard and I didnt turn it back on, well, 3 days ago I decided to turn it back on. I should have left it on the whole time.

So I'll probably going to need to chop them on Friday, got family coming in this weekend to visit so I'll probably need to get it chopped before them.

So soon I'll post a harvest update with lots of pictures :)

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So here we are, day 80 chop, things coulda used a few more days to be honest, but its ripe enough to be enjoyable!

Let them pics speak for themselves!

Last cab shot
picture.php

Apollo 11s:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is the cab now, locktite's in 1gallon bag instead of the 5 gallon fabric pot.

picture.php

I changed the smart pots because they kept releasing lint and stuff into the air that eventually got stuck to the buds... was not happy with that, maybe it's because I got the cheap version of the smart pots, depending on how things go this round I'll either make the switch back real smartpots or keep riding the 1gal.

The advantage is that I can kill males and replace them immediately! Making things perpetual, which is also a plus. Downside is that I need to water more often more times!

I also got a side by side thing going, the new plants on the right side are using recycled pot from last run that was reammended with some kelp, neem and mult purp fertilizer @ 1/2 cup each. The left side was planted used some soil I had mixed before the cycle started that was kept moist!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Goats, welcome broda! Pull a chair and twist a fatty :)

TheScrogFrog, yield was around 75g-80g. Not exactly sure, lost my little note where I wrote it down and also, I have been picking nugs for the past 2 weeks already :) However I'm very happy with the output! Easily over 1gpw! And I think it could be better also!

The herbs been slowly dried down to 60%RH and now its on its curing process!

I'll try to snap some dry nugs shots for yall!

Next run still in veg, some things have slowed me down , but now we are back in track and I'll flip in a few days the Locktites! This time it will be perpetual style! 8 plants in there, males will get pulled out and replaced with new plants, will try to store some pollen this time and pollen chuck!

Thanks for checking it out! :) Peace! BW