What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's 90W of Love!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Looks like we'll end up with 3 females and 3 males on the Apollo11 side. Did good amount of training in spreading the canopy, looks like we will have plenty of tops with these!

More cowbell side only 1 male so far. Still waiting for sex! Pulled a few fan leaves and trained a bit more the MC side. We need to see some titties and balls soon! Things getting crowded!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
2 more males on the More Cowbell side. Hopefully the other 3 are females, and we'll end up with 3 females in each pot, just as planned, 6 total! If each produces 1/2 zip each we'll end up with 3zips which is over the goal! :) That would be the best case scenario!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here we are at end of week 2 (day 14) of 12/12. We still got 2 males on each side which im waiting another week or so to chop it, wanna collect some pollen and make a few seeds. I chopped the weakest looking male from each group and turned into mulch.

picture.php

I decided to use the wooden stakes to spread the canopy better.

Apollo 11 side is very branchy, lots and lots of tops! They should be putting out some flowers real soon!

Apollo 11 Genius f4 side:
picture.php

The MoreCowbell side is a bit slower, haven't seen any confirmed females, however, it seems like we will end up with 3 females (fingers crossed). 1 is really impressive and vigorous! Might be the keeper, we shall see! Was able to open up the canopy on these and the lowers should be getting more light! Also kept it up with the velcros tying down the tops!

More Cowbell side:
picture.php

Yesterday I did a foliar feed with aloe vera, malted barley and alfalfa sprout seed, with a few drops of eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils.

Things are coming along great! Excited to see some flowers popping out in the next week or so!

Peace BW :tiphat:

LouDog420

Looking good my friend! I'd bet those slow to show are going to be some sexy ladies for ya...

I'll be watching ;)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
LouDog420, whats up broda! pull a seat and light one up, show about starting!! The late ladies look promising! Saw some titties the past few days and they are ladies for sure!

Day 20 Flower, still stretching, soon they should calm down and start putting flowers! :woohoo: Males are gone, in a cup with water inside a bucket to collect pollen! Took a clone out of each female yesterday.

Top dressed some malted barley and watered in nicely! A bit more training and supercropping! Had to raise the lights a bit and also cleared under the canopy a bit, whatever would get pretty much no light its gone!

Here they are:

picture.php

Apollo 11:
picture.php

More Cowbell:
picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
nice cab BW! ladies look happy and seem to love the upgrades :biggrin:

i do the velcro-smartpot LST too! the velcro brand "cable ties" are cheap and grip a bit better than the green garden velcro ime.

loving that lush canopy. you're gonna have a carpet of buds very soon!

Looking great man, keep up the good work! Your setup looks similar to mine. Cant afford leds yet but im all organic with coots mix, worms and a micro box running cfls. Ill be watching and leaning right along with you. Good luck and happy gardening!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Green81, thanks broda, and welcome! :) appreciate the input!

heady blunts, thanks broda, I will look into some better velcro, these are kinda weak and sometimes they get loose with the plant power! Love your thread too bro, since ur micro setup! :)

macandcheese, organic is the way to go broda! Glad you are on the same path and I am! Would love to see your setup! Thanks for the positive vibes!

:tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here we are at day 28, week 4 of flower, things starting to pick it up now! I counted around 25 Apollo 11 tops, around half on the More Cowbell side. Need to do a final training and spread the canopy a bit more. Hopefully the stretch is almost over. Lights can only go up another 2 or 3 inches...

Bad news is that I lost the males and won't be able to make seeds :( However I did clone all of the females and they should be showing roots in a few days (fingers crossed).

Here are the pics

Cab shot
picture.php

Apollo 11
picture.php

More Cowbell
picture.php

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here we are at end of 1 month! Things started off a bit slow, but I think they picking it up! I think mostly because of low temps during lights off time.

I added a heating mat under the pots. It gets pretty damn hot, around 100F, so I added 2 plates to under the pots to help spread the heat a bit. Ill keep an eye the next few days to see how things are working out!

Frost is starting to come out, the stretch is almost over (hopefully), running out of head space. I lifted the lights pretty much to the top, if I need more head space I will need to modify the lamps.

I will do a last LST to spread the canopy out, havent had the time to do it.

Anyways, here r some pictures:
Cab Shot
picture.php

Apollo 11s
picture.php

A11 left pheno
picture.php

More Cowbells
picture.php

MC back pheno
picture.php

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
WHats up boys and girls!

Things moving along here, we are around 5 and a half weeks deep into flowering, moving towards the 2nd half of flowering, prolly another 4-5 weeks remaining!

Buds starting to fat up, a few white hairs starting to change colors. Was able to train them for the last time, also defoliated pretty heavy the More cowbells and a bit less the Apollo's and supercropped in order to light to penetrate to secondary nugs.

This will be a heavy picture update, so buckle up!

Here we go:

The ladies outside:
picture.php

More Cowbell from the Top:
picture.php

Apollo 11 from the top:
picture.php

picture.php

Cab Shot:
picture.php

more to follow...

Latest posts