What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BubbleDust released...

Z10N

hey guys and girls, how are you all?
I was looking through my old outdoor crop pics, and came across this pic of BubbleDust i grew about a year ago! it LOVES the sun.
if i'll find more pics i'll post them up.

126243063BubbleDust.jpg

very nice job on the BD DocLeaf! :joint: *big thumbs up*

Last edited:

Z10N

Thanks growdoc! I love your AngleDust and BubbleDust. They are so fun to grow! Very strong genetics...They grow very fast, it's almost scarey lol.

The first site I grew AngelDust was indoors, in soil under 800w hps.

Grew as a big bush, with a big top cola. It had very thin stalks, which became a problem in late flowering when the buds were packing majore weight! The thing I remember the most about this lovely strain is the potent smell! That strong smell of lime/fuel/sour candy.. The high is also very nice,
gives you creative thoughts with speeding effects, alters all the senses.. which makes munchin' and listening to good music a very enjoyable experience lol. It's great for those who want to smoke all day and be active , and IMO would make a wonderful medical strain!

12624AngelDust1.jpg

My 2'd run of AD was outdoors. It turned out excelent! This time more indica dom'.. Grows strong and as a single cola, with many large buds. The buds grow almost even in size from buttom to top - big and dense!
has a very nice vigor:

12624AngelDust.jpg

12624adcu3.jpg

126243063angelclose.jpg

126243063Angeldust2.jpg

it turned out purple.. because in the last weeks of bloom the temps dropped a lot at night. Shame i can't find the pics I would show it to you.
It was very potent.. actually the 2'd time I smoked it was after a long break of not smoking, I smoked 2 packed bongs and drenk a big shot of palm tree liquor. 5min after I sat down on a chair and felt like im slowly blacking out, my blood pressure dropped and I couldn't get up.....i was spinning uncontrolably in my sit and my heart was racing. that sensasion didn't pass for at least 10min..I was shown who's the real boss LOL!

this pheno had a a real trippy body high. makes you see funny.. everything seems more "flat" in a way, and colors are altered. when smoked a lot you just feel not here... I wonder if that's the reason they called it Angel Dust?:chin:

I thank you again GrowDoc! :) some quality stuff bro.

~Z10N~

Last edited:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
All BubbleDust

All BubbleDust

Looking good down in PoonJabVille Z10N..I like that purplish background on that one pic..
Well these were some of my last shots of the BD clones..They turned out to be a coulple of my favorites too..
the smoke is killer on these clones..and I've toked plenty of BD..I think this was the best yet..

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Z1ON, woh that was well worth the wait. thanks very much for the good info and pics. Big thumbs up!!!

packn2puff, mate those pics rock!!! i am so impressed... pic of the month?

GrowDoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I have been really busy trying to make seed. I dont have internet out at my place so i try and keep iin touch when i am at a friends house. Have you tried some BD seeds yet?

GrowDoc

ELMO9191

hi doc got a pack of ad when will those lovely bd beans be available :)
those pics just make me want them even more :)

scrappy2

Nice looking work there my friend. I like the bud density and fox tailing of the calyxes! Hows it smoke? Is it a hybrid? And it looks to indicaish. Hows the outdoor stats? Need a tester.................. he he he!

Peace!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubbledust kif-jar-hash :dance:

...dried glands collected from an earthenware pot,, then warm compressed.

makes bubbledust-scuff :canabis:

bless up
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Flatey

FOund ya...

FOund ya...

Hey Growdoc... inflateablesoulmate here. Flatey became a pet name a while back. BUT HEY I FINALLY got around to planting Your Bubble Dust seeds....
That sad part is... I only have two growing now, out of the 9 I got from you.
I had them in a glass on my kitchen window sill soaking in ph'ed water and I was going to plant them the very same day my MOTHER decided to come to the city to do her shopping.
What happenned was, she has a bad habit of cleaning my place when she visits, has her own key in case she needs a place to stay.
Saw the glass on the sill, as well as a few dirty dishes in the sink and THEN, without noticing i had seeds in the glass, DUMPED them, and washed whatever was lying around ... :yoinks:
When i got home i was all hyped to plant them and :eek:mg: i saw the clas in my dishrack, nothing on the sill :badday: I panicked and ripped out the pee-trap to see what i could salvage.
I found one seeds at the edge of the drain and one more in the pee-trap... TWO WHOLE SEEDS!
So i planted them and now theyre growing fine... Im just praying for one female now.
That same day i was feeling kinda shitty about the whole ordeal and decided to soak all the Angeldust seeds I got from you too.
Ill be planting those tomorrow... The tails are barely showing but i figure they should be fine by tomorrow.
The bubbledust babies are almost 2 inches high now.
I'll have to find my camera and post a pic when i plant the AD beans.
I was also hoping to hear how the c99xhpxghaze beans worked out for you... or if you'd bothered with them yet.
Thanks so much tho. Im so looking forward to the outcome. from these.
Will keep ya posted. :bow:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
The Ghaze as i called it, was better then most Amsterdam seed companies. I liked the height and the smoke also a pretty fast flowering girl, she was done in 75 days and grew a single cola "woohoo"...

Thank you very kindly for being able to try out the Ghaze!!!

GrowDoc

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flatey said:
I found one seeds at the edge of the drain and one more in the pee-trap... TWO WHOLE SEEDS!
So i planted them and now theyre growing fine...

Jah bless the pea-trap :yes:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts