What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BubbleDust released...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There used to be a link in Growdoc's sign-off ? :chin:
His was a commercial link,,, mines not,,, guess that's censorship...

www.growdoc.net

...the reason Growdocs not chillin here so much these-days is reflected in his statement above :no:

peace dL

"don't get mad when the truth gets lethal..."

Last edited:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I've been hoping to see Growdoc around..I think with Seedbay being down..and maybe other factors..getting the seeds out has been a problem..
I'm happy he decided to use my pics on the site..it's sweet to see them there..
If you can get some BD beans..you'll love um..easy to grow and huge kolas and potent..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brain Damage,,, aka BubbleDust [Growdoc Seeds]

"...we go way back, and you held me down, and you helped me keep my feet rooted in the ground..." B.Real

guineapig

Veteran
I have always loved pics of this strain....very very beautiful and medicinal for sure....

:ying: kind regards from yer pal the guineapig :ying:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
guineapig, thanks for your kindness... i will put this kindness back into my seeds...

Growdoc

Trev

them seeds look nice, as do all of those drooling bud shots. sign me up were do i buy haha.

growdoc thats a fair old pile of beans u got there!!!

i need to start a proper seed collection... i only have a couple of strains just now... i want to get at least 10 different varietys that i can choose from!!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
high...

high...

Trev said:
them seeds look nice, as do all of those drooling bud shots. sign me up were do i buy haha.

Thanks for the nice comments...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BLunTeD4LifE said:
growdoc thats a fair old pile of beans u got there!!!

i need to start a proper seed collection... i only have a couple of strains just now... i want to get at least 10 different varietys that i can choose from!!

These seeds are all BubbleDust...

Growdoc

growdoc- i sent you a pm, i am very interested in these. I suffer form joint pain, and strong indicas seem to help it alot. The pics i've seen of bubbledust look fantastic.

Latest posts

Latest posts