What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BubbleDust released...

Kenny Lingus

Yummy looking buds there Doc!

Yummy looking buds there Doc!

Hi!

Whos genetics are included in this release? Which bubble?

Is it available her i landet?

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BD hung,,, an early cola taken at 65days... those yo-yos are great for hanging large flowers, colas, and plants, on... as they dry the string gets shorter... lol

n.b. - the dutch yo-yos are better than the cheaper ones IMO... bless kerbdog :canabis:

peace out
dL :joint:

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Congratulations Growdoc.. it looks like an awsome hybrid!!! maybe you dont know but last thursday Moppel gave me 10 of your seeds to try.. so ill be testing em in my area with much pleasure my friend.. i hope you dont mind..
if they do well good outdoors ill be getting more for sure so.. keep the good work up :yes:

peace

Wam

kush07

GrowDoc- your photo skills are absolutely amazing. I wish I knew how to make my shots look that good. The plant looks good as well.

packn2puff-nice looking cola. Very yummy looking, wish I had some BD now.

Happy Toking :rasta:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I told Growdoc he needs to put a warning label on these buds "Warning Bud Weight May Cause Structural Failure" ..here is that big kola

And a few of the latest BubbleDust Pics..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moppel said:
???? growdoc=docleaf???

no way man... I's not Growdoc and Growdoc isn't me... hehe... :biglaugh:

Growdoc him a true brethren... nuff said. :canabis:

peace out DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Murphle

packn2puff said:
I told Growdoc he needs to put a warning label on these buds "Warning Bud Weight May Cause Structural Failure" ..here is that big kola

"I've fallen and I can't get up!!!"

agro

very good work guys one of best looking strains i have seen,any experiences in outdoor,mold resistent?.hehe and where are the beans?

stay safe

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we've placed Bubbledust outdoor in spring (directly into a soil-bed) to grow-on in veg... then bought them back indoor to bloom,,,, before now,,, with good results :D

don't know about blooming BD outdoor... you'd need to ask growdoc :canabis:

peace

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BD does real well outdoor she gets bigs as hell and puts on the weight, in the breeding line there are some strong outdoor parents, she may also give some color. spain and the rest of south europe should really enjoy her outdoor.

GrowDoc

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo GrowDoc :wave:

bubbledust slightly cured out -

this bud sits on the bubblegum end of the spectrum (74days) 100% organic. fruity scent, mind-blowing effects... big-up GDS.

roots n all