What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BubbleDust released...

dyren

Growdoc, I have consistently been impressed with the BubbleDust and AngelDust. I understand you had some trouble with seedbay and icmag in the past when you tried to make the seeds available and I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you currently offering the BubbleDust?? I hear the seeds can be found at allsalvia.co.uk and on the last page of this thread you expressed your support for this site saying that they are 'the real deal.' I'm glad to hear this! Can you vouch for the site itself though? How is the service? Acceptable? Do the seeds arrive quickly and consistently? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a feel for the legitimacy and trustability of that site.

Other than allsalvia.co.uk are there any other sites which offer your seeds?

I hope to get my hands on some yummy BubbleDust soon!

G

dyren said:
I hope to get my hands on some yummy BubbleDust soon!

I am definately interested as well. I noted earlier in the thread that you said seedbay doesn't work, but I personally have had nothing less then stellar performance so far(in no way do i want to discount or discredit your opinion/experiance with them though). I hope to be able to acquire some of these superb genetics!!

Last edited:

dyren

beetle, I'm pretty sure those posts referencing seedbay being down were when seedbay actually was down for site renovations.

G

dyren said:
beetle, I'm pretty sure those posts referencing seedbay being down were when seedbay actually was down for site renovations.

Thanks dyren for that! Maybe some of these beans will find their way over to Sbay now :chin: :yummy:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ yeah mon fredster :yes:
yo showing the genetic true justices there star

guess she's also ya favourite, right?

full-bloom, grape taste,, bubbledust,,, Growdoc :canabis:

"him got bubbles, but don't get whipped like cream,,, him get dark like cheese..." k.no

Last edited:

fredster420

Big Kudos on the release of your hard work

I found 3 variations = all great – the plant above was my fav & I liked it so well – I want to re-run them & look for that pheno – it had the best bubble gum taste I have had in a decade or so – it had rock hard nugs & yielded a full OZ from GALLON pot / I also (call me weird) but think it has some of the best Karma behind it I have felt from All MY YEARS of smoking/growing / I am not sure just how to put my finger on it – but in my opinion = Bubble Dust is truly a wonderful/special plant & deserves a run in anyone’s garden = great high & cures out to :yummy:

Ya'all keep it frosty

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fredster420 said:
Big Kudos on the release of your hard work

Big-up Growdoc,,, tell dem say, him a erbalist :canabis:

fredster420 said:
I also (call me weird) but think it has some of the best Karma behind it I have felt from All MY YEARS of smoking/growing / I am not sure just how to put my finger on it –

We agree, positive karma is hard to find -

Growdoc said:
guineapig, thanks for your kindness... i will put this kindness back into my seeds...

Growdoc

Bubbledust has lots of nice chi - (white tigers and blue dragons) -

- the more it moves, the more it yields; like a riverbed, draw upon it; it will not run dry :D

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I've got another round of BubbleDust going right now..So here are some more pics..most of these are only half way though flower :nanana:

Guest423

Veteran
is everyone gonna keep beating around the bush or just tell people where they can get the seeds? any info on lineage, flowertimes?

Last edited:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Right on DocLeaf for the info..you may see them back on Seedbay real soon, now that it's been up..I think Growdoc is working on that right now..

Here's some more BubbleDust pics from my current grow..I've found BD to be a very hungry plant..the current plants are getting big Adv. Nutes meals..
and are the darkest BD I've done yet.. :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool p2p my blood,,, still looking so good,,, dem be reaping food :D

peace dLeaf :joint:

buy me some rings, and a gun that sings,
a flute that toots, and a bee that stings,
a sky that cries, and a bird that flys
fish that walks and a dog that talks
...down into the easy chair. [Dylan]

Last edited:

pineappaloupe

I havent been very excited about new hybrids for awhile... but this one looks very promising. the pheno with the "dreaded" calyxs looks amazing. big buds, low leaf... i believe it was packn2puff's 'alpha' pheno.
good stuff.
so i can get the beans somewhere right?

peace

J

jonnybgood29

man, you have no idea how much i regret not being able to get an order out to you when i had the funds gro....... i hate the us and their restrictions preventing my mail from getting to you. maybe ill be able to again, if my finances straighten out! i love your genetics my friend.....

Last edited:
I noticed that growdoc is listed on seedbay now. Does this mean you will be selling bubbledust and your other stock there? If so what will the prices be on bubbledust and the others? I'm assuming the same price they were from you? Your genetics look awesome my friend, and i would be honored to grab a pack of your bubbledust and try it for myself. I have seen nothing but great reviews and photos of this strain. I hope you guys the best of luck with your business, we need more genetics that are this good, and this cheap. Grow on!