What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush

Adrift

Veteran
How long do you guys think pre-98 should be cured for her smell and taste to really come out? Im getting way more flavor from the LA Pure Kush right now and i was expecting quite a skunky mocha coffee punch from the pre-98.

for me, as soon as it dried it had the most disgusting garlic/coffee/pepper smell ive ever smelt!!!!

how many days did you flower her?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Pre98 BuMP!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
was just peepin' your gallery.......heard that bump.....vetty nice my friend....looks like a good start of the year for us;)......

big twinn

Veteran
Which is more Mocha in flavor, the katsu or the pre-98 and which is more potent? The mocha flavors are really starting to shine through on my batch of pre-98 after a longer cure.

I just finished an experimental with GHS Bubba Kush and just got some weird kush phenos that i didnt find too good. I cant post pics as I'm real paranoid about the whole picturing it deal, especially as I aint growing 20 plants in my house, it's a tad bigger. Cut a long story short, it was great indica and quite varied pheno's going from a strange heavy indica/afghanica with airy whispy sativa floral clusters, hazey looking calyxes and deep brown pistillate. It also had a weird mily creamy soap smell. The others were christmas tree formation heavy dense nug indica's but nothing worth redoing. Get the real pre 98 version as the ghs version is something I'd breed with for certain aspects but I didnt like the smell, yeild or the lack of uniformity from fem seeds..... I have resorted back to my tried and tested clone only ex cheese from round my ways. It dont yeild more than 3oz dry per plant with alot of lights and faffing about with it.... but it's the stanky danky unbeatble in my eyes the best strain or variety on yhe planet. No weed has that power odour cheese (real cheese) has...... Peace ps --- it's also one of the most fickle fiddley plant, i think that may be due to the fact that genes are old as some of these clones have been cut from clones that have been cut from clones....etc.... since 89

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
supposedly BOG based the sour bubble off the Bubba... using it as the mother to the seedline