What's new

Bruce Banner #3

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ok.... folks... and .357 .... play nice, keep the peace, and leave the other bullshitt @ the door ... lets keep on track... or go find another thread to bash and trash ....

supermigu

Veteran
Hi Bruce Banner 2.0 Dark Horse
picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Another clone only Bruce Banner #3 baby is born, as I intend to keep this thread alive and growing for years to come. Bruce Banner #3 is nearly a decade old now and sadly this is one of few threads available to our online community.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 baby.jpg
    BB3 baby.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 18

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Another clone only Bruce Banner #3 baby is born, as I intend to keep this thread alive and growing for years to come. Bruce Banner #3 is nearly a decade old now and sadly this is one of few threads available to our online community.

View Image

As you should. It's been a good informative thread to this point, we won't let it get sidetracked. We got your back.

supermigu

Veteran
I've never run any of Dark Horse's gear personally. What are your thoughts thus far?

Hello, it has a lot of vigor, hard and resinous buds ... but for my taste it lacks a little more power and flavor .... I have Banner n2 (Banner 2.0 x banner 2.0) I will keep looking for something special
Mom banner
picture.php

The same cut with lower temperatures
picture.php
regards :tiphat:

TheMan13

Veteran
I saw this today from Dark Horse Genetics:

"Original Bruce Banner"

https://www.darkhorsegenetics.com/image_5.html

PROJECT INFO

Breeder: Dark Horse Genetics

Lineage: OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel

This is the original cross that created Bruce Banner. Same female. Same male.

The outstanding BB3 and BB5 phenos were found in less than a dozen of these seeds.

Now these legendary seeds are finally unleashed en masse to the public.

Expect outstanding flavor and unrivaled potency and resin production.

It looks to me that a vast majority of their breeding/profile now comes from a Strawberry Diesel male. This includes a Strawberry Glue (GG4 x Strawberry Diesel) that sounds interesting.

supermigu

Veteran
Bruce Banner BX 2.0
The long awaited seed release of Bruce Banner project has begun. The legend of the Bruce Banner began when I was in college attending University of Montana popping seeds like a maniac looking for killer phenos of Sour Kushes and flavour packed powerful hybrids mostly. I was gifted seeds by JLP and Lonestar (overgrow) and found inspiration in their small but killer breeding programs and began to tinker myself.

I was able to win a pack of the original Strawberry Diesel by Rez Auction on Seedbay after the seed drop crashed the servers back in 2006 and knew to use the males instantly.

The mother of the Cross was the "Original OG kush passed to me in Boulder 2004 by my mentor and legendary Colorado grower Marc Hale. This cut has gone by "LA Kush", “Coal Creek Kush, "Original Kush” and the 10k cut of OG. All the same and as far as I'm concerned this was the only OG before 2005 before all the name change game that makes sourcing OGs so hard nowadays.

After moving back to Denver in 2008 and Founding Delta9 we released the Bruce Banner our as house strain to much fan fare, long lines and wait list pre orders to the hoards trying to get this strain. Winning the High Times Caregivers cup 2009, High Times Cannabis Cup Denver 2014, Best US Non-solvent Hash 3rd place, Highest Tested THC in High Times Cannabis history, and Title of Strongest Strain on Earth (High Times), and number 9 on High Times 25 Greatest strains of all time! Bruce Banner has become the stuff of legends.

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 and I took home a Cup this weekend ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1st Annual Z-Labs Family Reunion Cup winner.jpg
    1st Annual Z-Labs Family Reunion Cup winner.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 19

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome Brutha !!! :tiphat:

really wish i had made it over there this year !!! but i'll plan on it for next year !

.357 mag

so ya got the z-lab cup
lol never heard of it
heard only ten or so peeps showed up with no other real contestants
but awesome for ya , zoot figure out whats going on yet you sure freagin havnt IMG_9856.jpg

IMG_9857.jpg
4wekks or so when does it turn into the hulk?
granted my first run just curios
ya do know your cuts comprised as well as other peep from lack of attention and some transparency
a z-lab trophy could be shit in and means the same
tightan up ur HAGGARD ship lol

TheMan13

Veteran
I don't think there is any question as to the quality of the numerous flowers entered in the 1st Annual Z-Labs Family Reunion Cup. Danny Danko even gave us an IG shout out via only a couple of the pretty notable growers and fine long time members here who entered.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxrwWpgiLW/

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
so ya got the z-lab cup
lol never heard of it
heard only ten or so peeps showed up with no other real contestants
but awesome for ya , zoot figure out whats going on yet you sure freagin havnt View attachment 418995

View attachment 418996
4wekks or so when does it turn into the hulk?
granted my first run just curios
ya do know your cuts comprised as well as other peep from lack of attention and some transparency
a z-lab trophy could be shit in and means the same
tightan up ur HAGGARD ship lol

Dude, what is your problem ? If you don't like TM13 or the cut of BB3 he grows, then why even come here to post? Is your life really that shitty? Shitty in the sense, that you need to come to a canna forum to try and make yourself seem better than the person(s) you don't like?

If you don't like BB3 , that's great. No need for personal attacks and bullshit. Not like anyone's forcing you to grow it.