What's new

Bruce Banner #3

Dude, what is your problem ? If you don't like TM13 or the cut of BB3 he grows, then why even come here to post? Is your life really that shitty? Shitty in the sense, that you need to come to a canna forum to try and make yourself seem better than the person(s) you don't like?

If you don't like BB3 , that's great. No need for personal attacks and bullshit. Not like anyone's forcing you to grow it.

That's just how 357mag rolls pure hate. If you think that's bad you should have seen his trump posts

Grizz

Veteran
I don't think there is any question as to the quality of the numerous flowers entered in the 1st Annual Z-Labs Family Reunion Cup. Danny Danko even gave us an IG shout out via only a couple of the pretty notable growers and fine long time members here who entered.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxrwWpgiLW/
congratz , and those are some fat looking buds, word of wisdom for you, FUCK THE HATERS, they only makes us stronger, :tiphat:

TheMan13

Veteran
This plant does not seem to be yielding properly for 4 weeks. I would have stripped out the bottom as she went into flower, but I cannot imagine that would make a night and day difference.

BB3 by .357 magnum at 4 weeks:

attachment.php

attachment.php

vs. BB3 by TheMan13 at 4 weeks (as documented here)

picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Here's a pic of a smaller BB3 (2-3ft) plant I ran this spring under lower wattage pictured at 4 weeks:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 4wks.jpg
    BB3 4wks.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 18

TheMan13

Veteran
These two plants look completely different as well. I'm not thinking they are the same cut just by their appearances.

I believe they are the same cuts brother, as I am aware of the provenance of .357 magnum's cut and the leafs are very telling. I assume not lollipopping, an over populated grow room and poor canopy management are likely some major contributors in the yield/node disparities between our grows.

Last edited:

YetiOG

I believe they are the same cuts brother, as I am aware of the provenance of .357 magnum's cut and the leafs are very telling. I assume not lollipopping, an over populated grow room and poor canopy management are likely some major contributors in the yield/node disparities between our grows.

Yeah unless a dude grows same method, food and environmental as you the plant will look different

My headband phenos of yeti is a good example. In my house it has fatass indica or. Everyone else's it throws sativa leaves. She does that if you don't baby her.

My cherry og also will throw pretty 3 and 5 finger normal looking og leaves, but when I've seen it elsewhere it has again had wired sativa leaves that go away when I bring the cuts back here from backup. They are like OMFG we are back to the good life, expensive food and the weirdo who comes to feed us everyday by hand lol they start acting normal again...

Even in my buddy's place who is using my old mix those cuts were popped with, same coco and same food mix (I sold him my canna coco stuff when I moved to inert medium hydro) the cuts still don't look like they do in my place. I'm using a different food and grow methods now but my plants are again looking like when I popped then from seed. I think it's weird they don't look the same for the guy using the old food and even with the new food they look the same for me, just goes to show alot of factors besides food effect phenotypic variation.

The chem 91, glue and cookies threads all are great to see how different a given cut can look in different environments because they have so many pictures... you cam see how different 1 cut can look in different growers spots.

Theman13 your BB3 is dope. Probably the best reference pics of that cut I've ever found

YetiOG

This plant does not seem to be yielding properly for 4 weeks. I would have stripped out the bottom as she went into flower, but I cannot imagine that would make a night and day difference.

BB3 by .357 magnum at 4 weeks:

View Image

View Image

vs. BB3 by TheMan13 at 4 weeks (as documented here)

View Image

View Image

The difference is that sparse plant by .357 is getting way less light lol. That's what it looks like when you don't give a high yielding plant enough light. Bet the quality would be fire though with all those frosty little buds that would be far away from the light. Bad yield sucks but sometimes you luck out and even though the yield is not the greatest the weed turns out well

gorrira_grue

Right on.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
bugman laced me with his bb3 cut recently - it looks spot on for yours in veg , theman13 - he said he got it from a trusted source -
ill post some pics of her in veg - love the 3finger flats
and branchy but not lanky nodes. once i get about 4 clones of her good and rooted shes going into a 10 gal and her own wall
theres 2 of your threads here , which ones better to update on?
should i snap a shot of her in veg to let you see?

TheMan13

Veteran
Feel free to post up here brother, I have been neglecting this thread ;-)~

Here's a shot of BB3 (2 kolas in the foreground) in my current run with her daughter NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) phenotype #16 in the background on day 42 of flower.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
heres a veg shot of the BB3
it was growing so fast in the half gal, i decided to go for it and give her 5 gals of love to settle into
once i have a good 4-8 cuts goin i can take her into a 10 gal and see if shes really all that an the bag of chips
Thanks Bugs & TM13 - you da man!
picture.php

billb

Veteran
My cut of bb3 throws leaves the same way. With the one then 3 for a few nodes just now started producing 5 at 20” tall and 6 nodes in all on both sides. I wasn’t sure if it was me doing something wrong in nutes department. But I’m glad to see it’s not just me

Latest posts

Latest posts