What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

.357 mag

you can reveg the smaller ones
it will be a mess of a plant if ya dont prune right
and if time is a priority
pop some seeds they will be ready first

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 pollinated with an Apollo 13 F4 male from MotaRebel Genetics and breeder Mendel stock.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 6wks.jpg
    BB3 6wks.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 20

Skittles

I never had this happen to any of my plants before so I am not sure but is this powdery mildew or dust on the leaves

Attachments

• 20170512_110125.jpg
    20170512_110125.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 14

rockymountainJ

10 parts water to 1 part milk sprayed nightly for a week. Forms a film on leaves. Know it sounds weird, but it worked for me till i could tear down and clean 1 time.... really think it clogs the pores and blocks transpire... not saying its right, just worked for me once.
Cheers Rmj

TheMan13

Veteran
how can there be so little CBN at 9 months old?

Good question. Although the plants were harvested at only nine weeks and properly dried prior to being jarred/cured. It's the cure that is 16 months old now. All (THC & terpenes) seem pretty stable to me when cured properly.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7g BB3 15m cure.jpg
    7g BB3 15m cure.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 18

TheMan13

Veteran
looks good but now your muddying the waters is it "your" cut or remos cut and can it be verified
asking for a friend

This is my cut, or the one I claim to be the authentic Bruce Banner #3 clone only cut of Delta9 (circa 2010) and have documented here for years now.

Remo's cut? I'd assume Remo's Bruce Banner #3 cut came from Temple of Calyx, but I'm not speaking for him. Both should be synonyms in a perfect world.

[YOUTUBEIF]IJiegE5bRTA[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiegE5bRTA

Last edited: