What's new

Bruce Banner #3

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
She's not much of a stinker, more of a low key fruity/flowery scent. A couple weeks in a jar really enhances her flavor and it's her flavor that really shines. Aside from that wicked buzz of course ;-)~

Feel free to drop us some pics here brother.

Good to know. Yeah I'll get some pics up as she finishes up. No main colas on this first plant as I topped her a lot. The one BB is taking up a 2x4 spot under half a light with lots and lots of smaller buds.

TheMan13

Veteran
We spread her far and wide this spring brother. I can be pretty sure I'll never loose this strain ;-)~

billb

Veteran
Yes sir! Have the original 2 in flower and 9 in veg waiting to go in. Ihave 7 of the chem4 x sour diesel and some new gg4’s in veg and firestorm will all be this next run. 3 weeks they’ll all be in flower. You know that’s my fav smoke of all time. From that one bud you gave me. So heady, I zoned out for so long smoking that. Has the best high.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol that was a bud from the winning entry in our private cup grown by theman13 himself and jarred for a year and a half I think it was.

billb

Veteran
Lol that was a bud from the winning entry in our private cup grown by theman13 himself and jarred for a year and a half I think it was.

It rocked my world! That’s why ihave so many of them. So iwont run out and can cure it! Haha so fire!
Ihave to take my hat off to the both of you! It was a world changer! Theman do you remeber how many days in flower it was? Or how many weeks do you usually run bb3?

billb

Veteran
Here’s one of them. They kind of stunted when I️ got them at first. Didn’t harden them off and it stunted them. Got clones off them clones are bigger then this female the original. But have her going great in veg now. And this one in flower and that crazy looking one. It was from being stressed out. Still crazy looking buds on it. I’ll get some pics of it soon

Attachments

• E388BFDE-105B-4FB9-820D-59DD8D409058.jpg
    E388BFDE-105B-4FB9-820D-59DD8D409058.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 17

TheMan13

Veteran
@billb I run her 9 weeks pretty consistently. I did run her 10+ during my breeding project and she took on a burnt rubber taste. I know that sounds bad, but it was oddly appealing and noted by most I shared with.

billb

Veteran
Great thank you Man! I️ really appreciate the 411. I’ll keep the pics updated on here when they get bigger.

Theman13- I may be late to the grow, but I'm pulling up a bucket to sit on. I've got some hulk smash (bb3×strawberry diesel) in veg at the moment from dark horse. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a bb #3 pheno out of this batch! Anyhow good work and I'm looking forward to how your breeding goes.

TheMan13

Veteran
Theman13- I may be late to the grow, but I'm pulling up a bucket to sit on. I've got some hulk smash (bb3×strawberry diesel) in veg at the moment from dark horse. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a bb #3 pheno out of this batch! Anyhow good work and I'm looking forward to how your breeding goes.

Thanks brother and so far so good with the breeding. I'm in week seven now and have begun flushing to prepare for the chop.

NASA Bruce #1 at 7weeks:
attachment.php

Checkout unregistered190's thread "NASA Bruce - (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo #13 F4)"

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345026

If that smokes anywhere as good as that looks you are gonna need mission control to guide ya back to earth after a bowl if that!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Thats a thing of beauty right there !!! You should be proud brutha !!! :tiphat:

billb

Veteran
Beautiful! How long do veg your cuts for TheMan? An what’s an average yield you get per bb3? Thanks and I️ hope mine look half as good.

TheMan13

Veteran
Beautiful! How long do veg your cuts for TheMan? An what’s an average yield you get per bb3? Thanks and I️ hope mine look half as good.

I'm just using a 5x5 tent to flower and until this fall lit with 1k HPS in a Gavita Pro, so I am pretty limited in vertical space. My last monocrop of BB3 consisted of 6 plants in 2.5 gal of coco per with about 6 weeks in veg.

2016 BB3 run first day of flower:
picture.php

2016 BB3 run 7 weeks into flower:
picture.php

I exceeded 1 gram per watt that run with 8 zips per plant.

billb

Veteran
Those look awesome. When I get a tent I’ll be able to flower like i am now but with 2 veg chambers. Be a lot more efficient. Going to get a 1000 gavita pro. How close do you keep the light to them? It says like 3 or 4 ft. That’s what turned me on to the cmh’s what i use now. I only have 8 ft ceilings in grow rooms. So that worries me. I plan on using the 1000 gavita in flower along with 3 315’s and then I’ll 2 315’s in the tent to veg. Since lalready have the cmh’s. Just need a tent that’s 8x5x7.6” or so! If i can find one. That’s the plan anyway.