What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: Good to see ya, BI!!!

About them seeds...lol...DROOL. Greatness in those I'm sure!

Can't wait to see you tackle organic...I'm expecting nothing but the very best...especially the way you manage a screen. :respect:

dank.Frank

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Perfect dude. I ran a set of blumats and really loved em. Also, water only organic in my opinion is the tastiest herb. I feel better about myself consuming so much when I'm using an amended organic soil.

Plus, dude. Your tents are some of the sexiest shit I've ever seen. This thread is easily of my favorites when it pops up. Feelin that style

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you are going to like organics. I haven't touched a meter or a bottled nute in years.... and the bud tastes much better imo.
I just started setting up my blumats today. Hopefully I'll fill my rez 2mrw and get em rockin. Good Luck with those beans too. Sounds like some fire

:tiphat:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
:woohoo: Good to see ya, BI!!!

About them seeds...lol...DROOL. Greatness in those I'm sure!

Can't wait to see you tackle organic...I'm expecting nothing but the very best...especially the way you manage a screen. :respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank! Feels good to be around the boards more. I have some high hopes for those beans, well, but don't we always have high hopes, lol.

I'm looking forward to trying something new & different.....plus I'll still have the RDWC going.

sounds good BI

Good to see ya Scoot!

Perfect dude. I ran a set of blumats and really loved em. Also, water only organic in my opinion is the tastiest herb. I feel better about myself consuming so much when I'm using an amended organic soil.

Plus, dude. Your tents are some of the sexiest shit I've ever seen. This thread is easily of my favorites when it pops up. Feelin that style

Thanks Budman! Appreciate the kind words.

Blumats should nearly eliminate my watering inconsistencies and make work that much easier......so I'm stoked!

I think you are going to like organics. I haven't touched a meter or a bottled nute in years.... and the bud tastes much better imo.
I just started setting up my blumats today. Hopefully I'll fill my rez 2mrw and get em rockin. Good Luck with those beans too. Sounds like some fire

Thanks buddy!

The blumats seemed like a no brainer with the organics and bed style. Good luck with yours, can't wait to see you run some more glue!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Good stuff bud...glad to see you around....should be something nice in those lemme know brotha..

Maina

Veteran
Very nice .. I'm not a hydro guy but if you ever need organic tips. Ah that I know lol

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Very nice .. I'm not a hydro guy but if you ever need organic tips. Ah that I know lol

Thanks Maina.

Got my bed, got my blumats, got my soil cooking........almost ready!
picture.php

Few harvest pics of the last batch......subpar IMO, but excited to puff on some new stuff.

Irene
picture.php

picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The blumats gonna make u feel like you have nothing to do, lol. They're great

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
This your first time using mats? Xcited to see a blumats newbie plug in for the first time. You have to fight the urge to fiddle with them. They work so well and with handwatering being such a labor intensive process, it took me some time before I felt "comfortable". Always scared of runoff.

Marlo, are you total confident in this or do ya have the itch to tinker?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is his first time growing in an organic soil as well - lots of changes for BI. He's gonna love his garden more than ever in a couple of months. Wait till those pure flavors form an orgasm on your tongue....hehehehe. ;)

:respect:

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
The blumats gonna make u feel like you have nothing to do, lol. They're great

The lack of hand watering has me really excited. Set it and forget it is what I need atm.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Better late then never, right!?!? Hahaha.

Stoked to try out the organic water-only w/blumats. Quality and ease of use sounds perfect!

This your first time using mats? Xcited to see a blumats newbie plug in for the first time. You have to fight the urge to fiddle with them. They work so well and with handwatering being such a labor intensive process, it took me some time before I felt "comfortable". Always scared of runoff.

Yup, I'm a 1st timer w/the mats. The lack of work has me exicted, haha. Less work is what I need.

This is his first time growing in an organic soil as well - lots of changes for BI. He's gonna love his garden more than ever in a couple of months. Wait till those pure flavors form an orgasm on your tongue....hehehehe.

:respect:

dank.Frank

I'm always up for trying something new and organics have had me interested too long not to try it, lol.

They say proof is in the pudding and after trying various samples of pudding, I've decided it's all the proof I need. :biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BI, it saves alot of time. Now I can do other shit in the room. Like sit on a crate and light a fatty!

I have 6 pots in my room. 4 of them were perfectly dialed in after 1 day. The other 2 are damn near perfect now... but I was messing with one of em. Gave me some runoff once. The other times I just could resist messing with them, lol.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Damn Brother...

These tents are packed full of goodness!

And don't you worry, the FAM cut is all that and a bag of chips!

Thanks Brotha! Good to see ya, :tiphat:

Got the organic bed all loaded up. Blumats are in, but I forgot to get a pic. I'm liking them a lot so far. It took a day or two to dial the flow in, but the plants are really looking happy and starting to put out nice growth.

Empty bed, rocks for extra drainage, filled w/soil, and loaded up.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strains are:
GSC forum cut
Ghost OGK
Eastbound & Down #4
Lime Kush
WiFi
Irene
Buffallo Bill
Qleaner
P1

Gonna be some nice flavors this run!

Also about to flip the RDWC scrog......w/1 Glue, 1 Legend OG, 1 TK s1.

The Legend & Glue are massive.....hehe......Legend is my new bondage queen.....tie her up all day long and she just asks for more.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fancy lookin bed bro. Where did you get it?
That's a helluva DIY if you made that.....

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the rocks are a great idea!!!!
what is the depth of the soil in the bed?
once u get closer to 10"+, the blumat maxi's work better.
either way, get ready for all sorts of free time, its time saving this way, almost too easy.
the occasional tea every week or 2 is just about all you will have to tinker with.