What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Fancy lookin bed bro. Where did you get it?
That's a helluva DIY if you made that.....

:tiphat:

Haha, I didn't make it. dank.Frank was right, it's a geoplanter......basically a large framed smart pot.

the rocks are a great idea!!!!
what is the depth of the soil in the bed?
once u get closer to 10"+, the blumat maxi's work better.
either way, get ready for all sorts of free time, its time saving this way, almost too easy.
the occasional tea every week or 2 is just about all you will have to tinker with.

Thanks Frank! I always like having extra drainage, so I figured 1-2" of rocks would help, the extra silica won't hurt either. I elevated the bed too, it sits on 2" shelfing just to get a little airflow.

The bed was advertised as 36"x36"x10", but when it arrived it's 12" tall.....even better IMO. I have about 10-11" of soil above the rocks. Really liking the blumats and the plants seem happy.

That's a geo planter, Marlo.

dank.Frank

I'm liking it a lot so far! Easy to set up, drains well, appears to be durable enough.

On a side note, I'm really liking organics so far.......easy & consisntency so far.

Here is pic w/blumats in and running. I forgot to get a pic before I started super-cropping.
picture.php

Here is the RDWC scrog. This needs to be flipped in the next couple days. Front right half going diagonally is Legend OG. Back left half is GG#4. Front left between the Glue & Legend is TK s1.......shit is TIGHT in there, :biggrin:
picture.php

Underskirt shot, Legend Right, GG#4 back left
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Looking Bloody Awesome as always in here BI :good:
Keep cranking out the dank mate
:plant grow:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude for a tent guy you make it look EZ!!! and bad ass.

really nice tents all the time.

Whats that little red fan you have in the corner under your canopy?

Does it ocsilate? I can't find a good one. plus their all clip fans.

thanks

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I'm pretty sure you can get those fans at Wallmart and if i remember right their adjustable up and down. And Nice tent BI!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
beast mode BI

Thanks Scoot!!

:good: Looking Bloody Awesome as always in here BI :good:
Keep cranking out the dank mate
:plant grow:

Thanks for stopping by Boom!

Dude for a tent guy you make it look EZ!!! and bad ass.

really nice tents all the time.

Whats that little red fan you have in the corner under your canopy?

Does it ocsilate? I can't find a good one. plus their all clip fans.

thanks

Appreciate the kind words, Lyry!

Cody is dead on, it's just a small fan from Walmart, about $5. It doesn't oscilate.

I'm pretty sure you can get those fans at Wallmart and if i remember right their adjustable up and down. And Nice tent BI!

Thanks Cody!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is oscillation necessary?

Do you have more than one in the tent? like 2 under the canopy, and then just exhaust?

Thank you man!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Is oscillation necessary?

Do you have more than one in the tent? like 2 under the canopy, and then just exhaust?

Thank you man!

I prefer oscillating fans, but couldn't find one small enough to fit under the canopy. Under the canopy, in my scrogs, I usually use 1-2 of those little fans.......just for minor air movement. Above the canopy I have 1-2 8" oscillating fans and always have the whole tent running on an oversized fan/filter combo. I always like to over-do ventilation and turn it down.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking perfect, BI. You're screen is going to be so dank when that is filled in!!!

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking good
I like that bed
I think I might have to get one

Thanks Yesca. I'm liking the bed so far.

Looking perfect, BI. You're screen is going to be so dank when that is filled in!!!

dank.Frank

Thanks buddy!

I'm really excited for these RDWC and organic runs......not that I'm not normally excited....:biggrin:. This is one of the largest/densest canopys I've had in good number of runs in RDWC. With the sheer # of Legend tops and the size of the Glue, yield looks promising.....fingers crossed.

what size holes in that scrog net?

They're roughly 1.5"x2".....I forget exactly. IMO for scrog, 1"x1" was too small, 3"x3" was little too large, so somewhere in the middle worked. IMO it's the best combo for a of nice # of tops and even spacing/even canopy.

OPM.

Thanks Brotha,
I have a 1" but I can cut it up some.
I looked at some at the grow store, and knew 6" was far too big.

I looked on ebay at some soccer goal nets, @ 4".

I'm running a 8x4 flwr tent, with a lightmover 1kw hps, I'll have to scrog the whole thing.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Thanks Brotha,
I have a 1" but I can cut it up some.
I looked at some at the grow store, and knew 6" was far too big.

I looked on ebay at some soccer goal nets, @ 4".

I'm running a 8x4 flwr tent, with a lightmover 1kw hps, I'll have to scrog the whole thing.

I'd go to home depot or lowes.....check out wire screen. They sell it in rolls, just cut to length.

If it's possible, I'd definitely add another 1K to your 8'x4' for a total of 2K. Even on a light mover, 1K isn't going to be enough to light that big of a space.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Great lookin tents as always BI! When you train the scrog do you weave at all or do you simply just pull back under the screen? Also, do you secure branches with anything (zip ties, etc).

I have a 4x4 of Glue as well, but I use the horticulture trellis and tuck and weave for 14-16 days after flipping cause it stretches so damn much, but HOT DAMN yours is something of beauty!

missed a couple spots this go around.....this is day 14
picture.php

Keep up the amazing work man! :tiphat:

OPM.

I'd go to home depot or lowes.....check out wire screen. They sell it in rolls, just cut to length.

If it's possible, I'd definitely add another 1K to your 8'x4' for a total of 2K. Even on a light mover, 1K isn't going to be enough to light that big of a space.

I think the final plan is to run 1600 true watts of leds. The hps is just there for now, and it helps with winter temps.

I'll go check out lowes tonight. would be nice to get a trellis made up b4 I flip these bitches.