Kronically Ill
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Everything looks great BI....bub digi looking proper and dense....nice color too
the I-95 are cal-mag whores fwiw....between the star and the mom of og....shit gets real....

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Everything looks great BI....bub digi looking proper and dense....nice color too
the I-95 are cal-mag whores fwiw....between the star and the mom of og....shit gets real....

Thanks F.A.M!

Yeah, the Stank Bro's gear is nice, looking forward to smoking both phenos.

The I-95's SERIOUSLY impressed me. :tiphat:

Scissor hash has was phenominal.

These plants got dry 2 times in flower. Once was about a day late, so not too bad. The other time was a solid 2 days late....shit looked horrible.

I'm stunned these plants came out this nice. I was pretty bummed when I saw them.....had little hope.

#4 is getting in my RDWC asap.........shit has real, REAL potential

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I'd not say dudded - but you've got a tent full of heavy feeders - some of the lot notorious picky feeders...so, a perfect run with that lot might take a few times...lol.

I certainly don't think it looks like a dud though, that's for sure.

Besides that - our glue was here long before any talk of dudding with that cut ever surfaced.

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Well, I'd not say dudded - but you've got a tent full of heavy feeders - some of the lot notorious picky feeders...so, a perfect run with that lot might take a few times...lol.

I certainly don't think it looks like a dud though, that's for sure.

Besides that - our glue was here long before any talk of dudding with that cut ever surfaced.

dank.Frank

The original dud comment made me chuckle, had to share it.

Yeah, she isn't dialed, but that almost has me excited. If she can put out like this with being in subpar conditions, I have high hopes for a dialed, mono-crop.

I mixed too many picky strains this run......but I'm a flavor whore, so something had to give, :biggrin:

I took 2 lower buds in the screen as samples this morning.
First 2 are GG#4 left, Ghost OGK right, last is GG. Guessing about another 10-14 days off what I'm seeing right now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts