What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Brother, your scrog is incredible....soo even! Do you weave them at all or secure them to the screen or just pull em under and place em

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
That's a well-groomed scrog net, lovely work.

Peace

G81

Thanks Green

scrog 'o dank - what a killer line up and looking nice and full!

That's going to be beautiful when they bud up! :respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank! :tiphat:

Can't wait for ECSD & GG trim for bubble hash, it'll be Christmas in July.

I'm really excited for this round of hydro & next........always love me some new genetics.

Hydro Huts -

Thanks - nice work as always brother

Thanks Lyry

That's a sweet lookin scrog Brother :good: Love the variety :rasta:

Thanks Vintner!

You know me, I'm a flavor whore.....:biggrin:

Brother, your scrog is incredible....soo even! Do you weave them at all or secure them to the screen or just pull em under and place em

Thanks WL

I weave under the screen and place each node through the screen. I don't secure anything, mostly so I can continue to train throughout stretch. I especially prefer this when running multiple strains

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
That scrog is gonna start pumping out dank soon!
Those girls are extremely happy with you man.
You'll have that fire for the heat of summer!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Day 42 flower for the soilless garden.

I-95's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
ML x Bubba/Digi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have to say this.......all these plants have been SERIOUSLY beat on. I've been busy and have been sick recently. So the plant
s wet/dry cycles have been all skewed and recently went dry for 2 days longer then they should have gone. Really wish I could have given them 100%. 2nd round should be MUCH better.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is going to be a killer scrog for sure...hungry group of ladies there...lol.

The I-95 look real nice - great showing - that #4 looks like a real nice OG pheno. The #9 looks like it is going to be a nasty chem pheno...nasty in the best kind of way.

The ML x Bubba/Digi don't look too shabby either. ;)

Hope you get feeling better...

:respect:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gez. If that #4 is only at 6 weeks - that is going to be one nice plant when you get her dialed in! She leans towards the legend I'm going to guess...when her calyxes swell - she's going to be chunky!!

Had to come back to look at that one some more. :abduct:

$m did some great work on those! :respect:

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
very efficient use of your spaces never ceases to amaze me. good work as always

Thanks Bowdilla. I'm somewhat limited on space, so I always try to make the most of things.

lookin great as always! your canopy management continues to amaze me

Thanks Lotus! :tiphat:

That is going to be a killer scrog for sure...hungry group of ladies there...lol.

The I-95 look real nice - great showing - that #4 looks like a real nice OG pheno. The #9 looks like it is going to be a nasty chem pheno...nasty in the best kind of way.

The ML x Bubba/Digi don't look too shabby either.

Hope you get feeling better...

respect.gif

dank.Frank
gez. If that #4 is only at 6 weeks - that is going to be one nice plant when you get her dialed in! She leans towards the legend I'm going to guess...when her calyxes swell - she's going to be chunky!!

Had to come back to look at that one some more.

$m did some great work on those! :respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks, Frank! :tiphat:

Feeling little better recently, hope it continues.

Yup, all those plants pictured are at 42 days. I'm planning on taking the I-95 about 65-70 days off what I'm seeing right now. The ML x Bubba/Digi I'm guessing similar time as well. #3 ML x Bubba/Digi has my eye......very, very curious to try her smoke.

#4 I-95 has me kinda giddy, lol. Her smell reminds me of L-Dawg with a little more dank, kush-funk.......it's STANK! If she can put out buds like this with nearly dying 2 times over the past 4 weeks, I think she has some potential....:biggrin:. I think she'll be getting a turn in the RDWC scrog, very soon. Me thinks I-95 #4, TK s1, and Legend OG sounds like a nice pairing. Maybe a 4th plant too.

#12 I-95 is interesting. She's been shoved off in the corner most of the run, but still has some nice frost & gaining size. Smell is little more exotic kush with a little citrus/tart.....need to give her another smell.

Another few weeks till the fun of pheno testing begins!

Great thread, I was wondering how much each of your stand alone soiless plants yield under the 600 watter? Obviously you have them stripped and lolli-popped so you only get the biggest colas and have an even canopy. Also, given that you have such a tight canopy do you get mold? Finally, I noticed how tightly packed you have the soiless pots but you say you hand water, how is that possible once they're all in the tent? Do you pull them out or run a hose or something? Thanks!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
awesome scrog bro

Thanks Beach

Great thread, I was wondering how much each of your stand alone soiless plants yield under the 600 watter? Obviously you have them stripped and lolli-popped so you only get the biggest colas and have an even canopy. Also, given that you have such a tight canopy do you get mold? Finally, I noticed how tightly packed you have the soiless pots but you say you hand water, how is that possible once they're all in the tent? Do you pull them out or run a hose or something? Thanks!

Thanks!

I usually don't check weights much, but I normally get around 1 oz per 1 gal pot using soilless. Sometimes little more, sometimes little less.....strain/run dependent. Yup, I handwater each soillless pot. I use a 5 gal bucket and a red party cup.....just reach my arms between each pot. The tent is only 40"x40" and I have a pretty long reach, just have to manuever between 'em.

I keep my canopys, especially RDWC, as tight as possible. Maximum # of nodes gives me maxiumum possible yield. I've NEVER, not once, had a problem with mold in any setup. I like to defoliate pretty heavily and have lots of airflow. Airflow is very inportant in tight spaces so you don't have any issues with mold/rot.

Hope that helped

70wDreams

Your SCROGGING is top notch! I'm taking notes and applying it to my little project.

When do you stop weaving shoots through the screen? about when you switch to 12/12?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Your SCROGGING is top notch! I'm taking notes and applying it to my little project.

When do you stop weaving shoots through the screen? about when you switch to 12/12?

Thanks 70. I usually stop weaving nodes several days before they finally stop stretching. So for this run, I stopped around 14-16 days flower. I like to get an idea where I would like them to finish in terms of height, then work backwards. Train more with heavy stretch, less training with less stretch. The more scrogging you do, the more second nature it will become.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Oooo lala...#4lol seems a popular number....gg4 my #4 ur #4 strange....so glad u have some keeperz...cant wait for the next update.....now they start to put that real funk on!digis look nice as well, I think I may have to pop some stank gear...maby grom did you get a chance to run those brother?
thanks for the showcase