What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BROTHERS GRIMM...STRAINS AND INFO...

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Must have been. I bought a mix pack and I had a couple duds, but the ones I kept around were pretty good. Considering the price I paid for the beans, I was pretty happy.

TopShelf

Doesn't Joey Weed play around with some of their original work?
Yes Joey Weed has F2's of Bros Grimm's A11, C99 and Sugar Blossoms. You can even see videos of them on YouTube. Hopefully this post won't get deleted, like the last one here.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:

Apollo Trip (Rez)
picture.php

Last edited:

Ruosk

BeAn
Mr. Soul"The potency of A13 and Cinderella are "on par" in strength, but the character of each high is unique. A13 is a more "happy, social high" although seriously potent. Cinderella has a bit more "paranoia-inducing" high. Neither one has the "couch-lock" effect -they give the smoker an "up", energetic feeling... good for doing something physical, as opposed to lying around comatose." MrSoul

First of all, amazing thread! Thanks.

I knew a guy who got A13 cut that tasted a bit like frozen strawberries - with something, I couldn't really put my finger on. Like you say there, not so racy, more social - most aphrodisiac weed I've smoked, hell, could even be THE best weed I've ever smoked. I really wish I could get my hands on some beans or cuts.

Goyakla

well I got sveral seeds of MTF/A11 seeds... i grown it and belive me you wont know what hid you.. REAL great stuff.. especially the MTF pheno imo.. maybe some f2 would do some good at SB.. well see..

STRAINZ

Just thought I'd share:

Background Info: Cross: SAGE x Apollo 11 or 13
Flower Time: 49-56 Days
Taste/Smell: Orange/Tangerine w a SAGE aftertaste

picture.php

picture.php

SAGE x Apollo (S1--Apollo Pheno)

picture.php

Thank you Brothers Grimm!!

Last edited:

4 Dragons

well I got sveral seeds of MTF/A11 seeds... i grown it and belive me you wont know what hid you.. REAL great stuff.. especially the MTF pheno imo.. maybe some f2 would do some good at SB.. well see..

I have a pack of those. Could you post a picture of the MTF pheno?

O

OneTokeOver

Great thread! I have a pack of Rosetta Stone that I bought from HS back in the day. I had no idea they were Bros. Grimm stock.

Gonna have to see if I can get them to pop.

Attachments

• rosetta stone.JPG
    rosetta stone.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 21

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Great thread! I have a pack of Rosetta Stone that I bought from HS back in the day. I had no idea they were Bros. Grimm stock.

Gonna have to see if I can get them to pop.

high OneTokeOver :tiphat:

Rosetta Stone I have been in a run. a very resinous plant with a lot of potency. The large leafs you can also use the bubble hash because the treat with resin so well.

wish you much success and fun with strain because :ying:

peace
DiMoDz

GP2B

I have a 10 pack of the grimm99 in deep freeze. Wish I had some friends that I could trust that could keep her alive should I try to pop em. I understand there are tons of f2 and f3's that are almost identical.

For those wanting to pm me, sorry I just can't trust a random person from a message board.

I did try some f2's of their ice princess many yrs ago. Ended up with a special lady that easily would have been an elite should I have cloned her. I miss that plant to this day. I believe I still have 5 of these left too.

Sure wish I were in a med state! Maybe one day.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn great thread. allways wanted to know more about bros. grim ever since i was gifted the a11. she is one of my favs for sure.:thank you: