What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BROTHERS GRIMM...STRAINS AND INFO...

cliffy

So where are the pics of bros. grimm grows? Been released in April and not impressed by the lack of pics and info.

noodles05

Brothers grimm

Brothers grimm

Well...After a long read of an 8 year long thread i am going to purchase some BG beans, all there gear sounds amazing

Last edited by a moderator:

noodles05

just got a pack of killer queen, it looked pretty nice & came with 4 apollo 13 freebies.
Cant wait to try their genetics out.

billsatori

Apollo 11 - Day 25 12/12

Apollo 11 - Day 25 12/12

Big fan of Apollo 11. Grew it over 10-15 years ago and one of my 5 all time strains. Crystal clear, ring the bell high with no ceiling. Excited to have this back. Grow so far has been great. Very uniform from seed. Things are just starting to get interesting...

picture.php

geneva_sativa

Looking Nice !

I messed around with couple different version of A11 F2's, happy I grabbed some of the new Grimm stock.

Keep us updated, Billsatori !

midwestkid

Veteran
I have 3 of the new release c-99 growing outside at the moment. I'm excited to give it a try. I've never had a sample. Perhaps if they are pretty I will put a picture up here. its gonna be a few months though.

midwestkid

Veteran
How does c-99 respond to topping? I'm thinking about pulling a couple clones unless people recommend otherwise?

mushroombrew

Veteran
So where are the pics of bros. grimm grows? Been released in April and not impressed by the lack of pics and info.
Yeah I am surprised too by the lack of threads/pics. Hopefully the new release isn't BS Hype. I ran the original for a few years in I got reg BG C99 beans on the way. Will start a diary in a couple weeks. Running her in hydro.

LostTribe

Premium user
I found a very nice keeper in 2 packs of the new release. Super potent, classic resin coating and it tastes and smells ridiculous! look for "c99 the comback". Also yes top them all.

LifeLess

Veteran
Anyone have a picture or 2 of the P.75 ? im looking for a full plant picture. Need something i can use for a comparison. Thanks LL

LostTribe

Premium user
Anyone have a picture or 2 of the P.75 ? im looking for a full plant picture. Need something i can use for a comparison. Thanks LL

Check OG they have limited pics still available. Pretty sure I found some there with Princess and Genius in the OG grimm forum. Why do you ask? you have a cross of her/him? show us and I will probably be able to help you out. I am still puffin the 88Ghashx grimm afghan Soul hooked me up with and the new c99. Good things going on there. A bit of grapefruit in the 99 but the pineapple killer is there I found 1. S1'ing er hopefully!

Pína Girl
picture.php

picture.php

I've got 3 of the new c99 going into bloom in about 2 weeks. They are in dwc. If all goes according to plan I will bloom them under a 630w DE CMH bulb at 4200k. It's my first time growing c99 so this should be fun! The c99 are in the blue buckets. The back two are pretty similar in smell and structure. The left front one is leaning sativa with longer inter nodal spacing.

Attachments

• received_10210880037049704.jpg
    received_10210880037049704.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 17

geneva_sativa

There are other breeders that have based almost their entire offerings on Grimm's work. . .

that says a lot to me. . .

glad to have scored some of the new stuff !