What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brothers grimm durban xx grow day 2 12 12.

nick11

Veteran
Flipped last night, she's finally getting some fresh branches after topping. Smells good already like licorice and Xmas tree.
20240209_082903.jpg

Here's the kushes and bubbblegum...
20240209_070652.jpg
20240209_070742.jpg

This one is still the best of the bunch, fast flowering and bigger.
20240210_212815.jpg

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
This pine weed has to have some kind of cookies in it. Gsc waa found in 2013 or so though i think?
20240224_050441.jpg
20240224_050342.jpg
20240224_050156.jpg
Looks just like the forum cut in alot ways. Weird bc it's been around my area since late 90s at least hmmm. Damn I wish I could do DNA test on it. It doesn't smell like cookies though it's all pinecone with juniper notes so far. Also though I've has plenty of plants that look the same visually but not smoke wise. I'm sure that's the case here.

Also resembles dj short flo and blueberry as well. Guess I'll never know, but it's fun to guess.

Looking good, have you grown the Triangle Kush before? It’s one of my favorite kushes. I’ve grown a TK x Bubba Kush that was really good too.

Man I’m growing that Durban Nights strain this round, mine was really stretchy, probably like a 3x stretch. It’s filling in nicely now though and is smelling kind of hazy.

nick11

Veteran
Looking good, have you grown the Triangle Kush before? It’s one of my favorite kushes. I’ve grown a TK x Bubba Kush that was really good too.

Man I’m growing that Durban Nights strain this round, mine was really stretchy, probably like a 3x stretch. It’s filling in nicely now though and is smelling kind of hazy.
Cool man, sounds like you got a diffrent pheno. None of mine were hazey unfortunately...all were savory herbal in smell. Smoke us strong, just not my cup of tea smell wise.

No never grown tk, all the hype got me trying it. She's budding fairly fast now and stinking like gasoline. It's a fem tk not the clone only, so not a proper representation.

Here's kush and pine weed.

20240320_092832.jpg
20240320_092820.jpg

20240318_044317.jpg

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Dang, that looks great! Was that one from seed or clone?

Here’s a pic of the Durban Nights from the other day, about day 47 I think

View attachment 18976090
Nice that bud structure looks very similar to my most sativa pheno. Had long running nugs with braiding and foxtails as it matured. Yours is jack herer dominant by the looks. They were good yielders too. Looks like your doing a nice job.

The kush was from seed. Quite a good one too, has big yield and big smell.

Thanks! I don’t have much experience with Jack, I’ve only smoked it a couple times from dispensaries.

That kush looks bomb. Is that the triangle one from seed? lol sorry I’m mixed up. I’ve read that S1s of triangle kush seeds have some great phenos.

nick11

Veteran
It's actually the og hybrid. Tk is coming along nicely too. Here's the 2 kushes one is fading and almost ready.

20240321_185704.jpg

Attachments

• 20240322_075035.jpg
    20240322_075035.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
  • 20240322_164442.jpg
    20240322_164442.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Triangle kush...

View attachment 18977731 "Pine bud"...got 3 clones of her too coming up. I'll veg then a long time to secure better production.

20240324_162838.jpg

This plant has a real unique smell I'm telling you, it's very perfumed/ potpourri pine idk any other way to describe it. It's a refreshing smell to say the least. Unfortunately I'm not taking samples bc the yield seems small. Buds are rock hard so well see.

nick11

Veteran
Is there a reason for why it's called Pine Bud, there use to be an outdoor strain in my area that was called Piney, it had a woodsy flavor.
I have no idea I'm assuming bc of it's pine smell and taste. We never had big name cultivars where I'm from..I live in Alabama in the country. So basically I only had/
have access to these local strains. This is one of em. Still to this day like that, marijuana is still very illegal here. Just a bunch of good ole boy smokers hahaha. No big name medical strains or access really unless I drive to Florida, which is fine. Ive gown a few California big name strains too but these local ones are more fun.

I have a couple vegging out, just waiting for a male to pollinate them later on. And I will be giving away some to people that are interested in growing it. Probably do better in a hybrid anyway. I did give a few to a member so I'll try an get his pictures whenever they get going.

Bronsolino how's that plant doing? Plz share a picture, I have one more seed as well of the durban nights. Just smoked the last of it, and it really does have a great long lasting effect. Not quite the smell I was looking for however. Very kitchen cabinet herb terps. I wanted incense terps so no biggie.

Oh heres that lavender kush dry now.. I can't remember if this is a local cultivar or not. I have 15 more seeds of this coming, if anyones interested lmk I can spare 5 or so. There reg seeds

20240405_070636.jpg

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Thanks! Plan on smoking some at the air and space show this weekend. Been jets flying all week I'm stoked.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts