What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brothers grimm durban xx grow day 2 12 12.

nick11

Veteran
Hello all here's my current grow..bros grimm durban xx. Grown in ffof, 400watts, 3 gallon pots. Huge bros grimm fan here everything I've grown from them has been chronic. Especially if your a sativa dom fan like me. Also running some shiatsu kush, bagseed, mango haze, and bodhi sun ra
20230926_151527.jpg
20230926_151611.jpg

nick11

Veteran
Thank you I appreciate it. I'm very excited about these I mean vintage jack herer and durban thai highflyer, how can you go wrong with that recipe. They sell it as a nice stocky plant with big time incense nose. Looking go a frankincense pheno, wish me luck. I've also got another one vegging that looks completely different..single cola dark bluish foliage and stinky already. I'll show her off in a bit. Anybody feel free to share any info or grows with bris grimm durban or the durban thai highflyer plz.

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Here's the third durban, second picture is the bagseeds I've been messing with for a while. Awesome plants that are big and strong with a Xmas tree potpourri nose. I usually run a few each grow. He/ she was started 2 weeks after the durbans for reference. Third picture is the Mango haze reveg.
20230927_123819.jpg
20230927_123827.jpg
20230927_123832.jpg

RottyRzr

Nice. I'll follow along. I grew his Durban Thai x C99 and everyone that has tried it absolutely loves it. I'll probably have to pick up a pack of these. Durban Nights right?

nick11

Veteran
Yes durban nights xx. Thats good to hear, I've always wanted to grow anything with the durban thai highflyer in it. I've read nothing but good things, and it just so happens to be mr souls fave. Plants are as advertised stout super vigorous mostly sativa on an indica frame.

Hope my grow will lead others to jump on the bros grimm wagon. They really have excellent variety, I'm thinking Rosetta stone next or maybe killer queen.

Here's the durban nights xx and 3 older vegged shiatsu kush
20230928_072913.jpg
20230928_072901.jpg
IMG_20230928_083223_1.jpg

Last edited:

nick11

Veteran
Thanks for replying I thought no one was interested. Was about to close this grow. Yeah dude one pheno is musky stinky, almost like a rich incense. Think it's the durban thai pheno possibly, almost a grilled meat smell too.

I love that spicy jack smell it's quite unique, and instantly recognized. Took a sample other day, was a disorienting head high with no body. I've heard nothing but good with rosetta stone. Was it spicy herbal? I don't care for sweet fruity terps, those instantly go to my lady's stash haha. Really cool how they have come up with many classics based on the jack herer. Similar to what dj short does, rarely introduces anything new. I love it ...why cross elites over and over. That's boring to me.

Last edited: