What's new

Bringing herb on an airplane?

Marcellas

Veteran
well thats one last thing i have to worry about.. i only brought a gram with me here so i only have one bongrip left (saved for 4/20 today), so ill only be bringing the bong with me.. no buds..

now the only thing i have to worry about is the bong breaking or getting in trouble for it.. ill wrap it up with bubblewrap and put it in the middle of my suitcase so hopefully it will be ok. thanks for the advice guys i appreciate it :D

and yes i got BAKED today!!! no i didnt smoke any weed, but i got sooo burned at the beach.. hahaha :rasta:
HAPPY 4/20!!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
F2:s of Subcool's Sputnik

And where the heck did you get any of those Sputnik beans? They've been unavailable in either V.1 or V.2 varieties for awhile.

If I knew there was a place I could get those beans, I'd be on the next flight (body cavity searches notwithstanding).

Marcellas

Veteran
well the time is almost here.. im pretty sure i got the zong spotless but the slide isnt even close.. im taping the slide to my inner thigh, and i have the zong wrapped in bubblewrap and a few plastic bags in the center of my suitcase.. im really scared of getting caught, or my that my new piece will break :(

wish me luck later tonite!! :rasta:

Marcellas

Veteran
mission success!!

i got through security fine with the slide taped to my leg. than after i ordered my $10 pizza and went to sit down, i see a drug dog and a bomb dog with a DEA-type agent and Bomb-Squad cop talking to the people i was with 5 feet from me!! i immediately made a U-turn saying i forgot napkins and came back when they left.
.. had a dirty slide taped to my leg, that was close!! :D

i also noticed my suitcase was the only one with a ?TSA Cleared? sticker on it out of 7 people i was with. meaning it was the only one that got searched. my zong was fine though and it didn't look like my stuff was even moved..

it was definatly risky and i won't try it again.. but it was a successfull end to a great vacation, thanks for the advice!! its good to be back but i miss florida already ;rasta:

dbuzz

Veteran
Marcellas said:
i got through security fine with the slide taped to my leg. than after i ordered my $10 pizza and went to sit down, i see a drug dog and a bomb dog with a DEA-type agent and Bomb-Squad cop talking to the people i was with 5 feet from me!! i immediately made a U-turn saying i forgot napkins and came back when they left.
.. had a dirty slide taped to my leg, that was close!! :D

aa8b_lol3.jpg

How do you know it was a drug dog?

Unless you specifically saw the police or a DEA agent(HIGHLY unlikely) the TSA doesnt use drug sniffing dogs, just explosive-material sniffing ones

Glad you made it back homie

mangled

Its actually a lot easier than many people think to bring a SMALL PERSONAL amount on the airplane... like under a half ounce.

^^ Word. I usually take about a quarter with me, because I rarely travel for more than 5 to 7 days to destinations where I dont have personal acquaintances. I also take a few grams of homemade bubble, pressed. I purchase a cheap throw away pipe once I get into town. Usually stone or cheap glass for 5 to 7 dollars. throw in a screen or two for the hash and a pack of raw's for doob's and Im set for the whole vacation for under 10 bucks.

wishbone420

Discombobul8 said:
I had my testicles removed and an air tight zipper installed around my ball sack. This way you can get two very generous size nuggets in. That way even if the doggydogs get nosey then you can whip out the danglies and say they smell of pedigree chum left over from your activities the night before.

clowntown

Veteran
Chamba said:
the less you have to conceal (or swallow) the better

as mentioned previously : dry sift your bud,

that way you are trying to conceal 3 grams instead of 30...

I think any one who carries bud in their luggage (check-in or carry on) is running a huge risk ...it's much safer to carry on your person and ten times safer again to carry it internally by swallowing or inserting

use several tightly bound layers of Saran wrap and use a lighter to singe the outside of the small "bullets"..then repeat this again with several "coats" of Saran..these can be ball or elongated in shape...it's important to make sure there are no rough or sharp edges ...you can also push these balls into small sized kid's balloons...the balloons can be pulled tight and knotted then the ball can be pushed back into the loose end of the balloon to double layer them so no smells will penetrate your herb..then trim the excess balloon ends

these "bullets" can be swallowed about 14 ~ 18 hours before you land in your hotel...

do your biz in the bath and rinse it all away

if you do the insert method then you enema/flush the herb out or let nature do it's thing

alot of you might wince at sticking something where the sun don't shine.....but once you get over it, 3 or 4 grape sized balls will not be felt after a few minutes ..you will forget they are there and you will have the confidence knowing that no matter what invasive or intrusive method they use they won't be able to see or smell your bud
Ouch! No thanks!

I'm carrying bud for personal consumption, not being a mule for coke or smack!

If it ever has to come to swallowing, shitting and rinsing balloons of kief :nono: or not smoking, I'll opt for not smoking.

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
dude, just score when you get there, if your cool it shouldnt be a problem, why risk ruining your trip over a couple joints? im sure the trip would be great without any weed anyway

When I travel with herb I vacuum seal it twice. I once traveled to maui with a oz up under my nuts. Kind of uncomfortable but it worked.

The second way....and smartest way ive done it was to mail it to the residence where im staying. Cant really go wrong. I just read about the xray machine that they are using in 11 or 12 airports now....shit can see everything....including tits and ass....and cock and balls. Kinda invasive and tricky.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
if you will feel really nervous with weed on you...and when you see those stupid mofos in the airport...the security...customs....and will be acting suspicious....if they find it on you for any reason...you in trouble...period

find other ways to get it....period......wherever you are

killabrown420

PoppinFresh said:
or maybe inside your socks but the bottom of the foot. split it up into 2 1/8ths and tape that shit to your soles to smooth out lumps. wear thick socks too lol. just another idea.

i did this...no problems. my flight was international too...just look like a normal person ( collared shirt, clean shaved, well kept) i used a vacuum sealer but even that wasn't enough to conceal the smell the whole day...by the end of my second flight my feet were beginning to smell skunky...BUT i was carrying some kush/diesel hybrids too...and those 2 will go through anything!

killabrown420

Old Man Time said:
When I travel with herb I vacuum seal it twice. I once traveled to maui with a oz up under my nuts. Kind of uncomfortable but it worked.

The second way....and smartest way ive done it was to mail it to the residence where im staying. Cant really go wrong. I just read about the xray machine that they are using in 11 or 12 airports now....shit can see everything....including tits and ass....and cock and balls. Kinda invasive and tricky.

another reason to do it under your feet...xrays can't see there ;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My grandma took a couple tupperwares full with her on her carry-on, about a 1/2 lb, got away fine. I wouldnt try it myself though, they searched me last time I went on a plane, lucky I didnt have nuffa...

weaterdayz said:
a safety pin is dangerous might set the medal detector alarm
hash is the best way.....get NEW ziplocs triple bag it then wrap it in tape, then tape on you thigh

that's like saying, your zipper might set off the metal detector.

I'd personally mail it to my hotel, When I was underage to drink in the states I'd always send fake ids through the mail to my hotel.

It would suck to get busted at customs with a fake id.... it would suck more to get busted for drugs.

GoldenCloud

i just flew from the mainland U.S. to hawaii yesterday. I accidentally left a gram of hash in my carry on bag. Went through the security, they didn't even flinch. Cool surprise once I got here though. I had a half ounce in my pocket, as well as one gram of hash and one gram of kief and my girl kept saying I reaked. Got through, no problem. I wasn't that worried though, because I was flying from a medical state to another medical state and I have my doctors note, my hospital note, and my card. I understand the airport is federal property though, and I'd be screwed regardless, but ya know. If I didn't have my card, I don't know if I would be so relaxed about it. Last year I flew home for the holidays and ACCIDENTALLY had a cartridge of 100 box cutter blades in my carry on left over from my work, they also didn't see that. :fsu: