What's new

Bringing herb on an airplane?

im wondering how i could swallow a small amount (less than a gram) of iso hash..for an international flight to japan.. yes the laws are harsh im aware of this. but i really dont see them detecting less than a gram in my stomach specially if i eat a nice good meal and have a full stomach...started a thread about it in the worldwide cannabis guide section and was told it isnt possible, which i dont really believe..

CharmingMan

Coz it's kinda gay? lol

Anyway...now I'm in front of the same challenge and I've decided to go with the weed round nuts way, altough already this is a bit wierd, without having to put it up my ass.
Hope it works out (I will be bringin a small amount, like 2g).

Last edited:

fari

I too am thinking of going with the weed round nuts way, but won't they x-ray a wierd object on my body when I pass? It also kinda sucks that your remimded of weed every step, but if you guys say its better then in luggage, then I Guess it is...?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could just get a baseball jock and put it where the cup goes...... sounds bit more comfy then some of the other suggestions

tokemaster

I travel once or twice a month for two or three days as a requirement of my job. I've found the best way to carry two or three grams is to empty three or four cigarettes from a new pack and repack them with fine ground herb. I use the cigs from the back row and when I put them back in the pack, I just repack the cigs and no one can tell they are in there. If you can let the pack set on a table for a couple of days all smell will be gone.(at least what a person can smell) I've never had anyone pay any attention to my pack of cigs. When they go through the x-ray, you can't even tell the repacked cigs from the real ones.(tested this on a local machine at a precious metal refinery, newest and baddest x-ray that I have seen)

This has worked great for me for about three years so far with no problems. I figure as long as I don't see dogs, I don't have anything to worry about. If I do see dogs or something that worries me, it looks a whole lot better to throw away a pack of cigs instead of digging around in my underwear or luggage to get rid of my herb.

I feel this is the 2nd best way to transport small amounts. The best is probably stuffing it up the ole butt, but I just can't seem to get over the fact that I would be smoking something that has come from my ass. :nono:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
tokemaster said:
I travel once or twice a month for two or three days as a requirement of my job. I've found the best way to carry two or three grams is to empty three or four cigarettes from a new pack and repack them with fine ground herb. I use the cigs from the back row and when I put them back in the pack, I just repack the cigs and no one can tell they are in there. If you can let the pack set on a table for a couple of days all smell will be gone.(at least what a person can smell) I've never had anyone pay any attention to my pack of cigs. When they go through the x-ray, you can't even tell the repacked cigs from the real ones.(tested this on a local machine at a precious metal refinery, newest and baddest x-ray that I have seen)

This has worked great for me for about three years so far with no problems. I figure as long as I don't see dogs, I don't have anything to worry about. If I do see dogs or something that worries me, it looks a whole lot better to throw away a pack of cigs instead of digging around in my underwear or luggage to get rid of my herb.

I feel this is the 2nd best way to transport small amounts. The best is probably stuffing it up the ole butt, but I just can't seem to get over the fact that I would be smoking something that has come from my ass. :nono:
i think im going to go this route.

think its better to keep them on you in your carry on rather than just stuffed in your luggage?