What's new

Bringing herb on an airplane?

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
thcbound said:
Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I will do the turkey bag/vaseline/wax taped to my leg under my "boys". I appreciate the many responses and I hope someone else in a similar situation can learn from this thread!
let us now how it goes :muahaha:

Relapse

Thats interesting, if no continental flights have dogs around you'd be golden, all you'd have to do is get it smell proof and carry it in your pocket. Nothing weird taped to your balls or leggs.

It would be cool if we could get word from people who work at an airport? I think i'd have to scope it out once or twice before I'd be comfortable.

I saw a cop and german shepard hanging out in a pretty narrow hallway on my way OFF a domestic flight to LAX... so I decided not to bring bud home from cali

Relapse

Hmm so it seems the dogs can be anywhere.

Lol I love your posts Fidel, it always makes me laugh, Fidel Castro bringing weed from cali...

G

Im no expert by any means on this subject, but in my head I believe the dogs in the airport are looking for bombs, not marijuana.

I'd think it would be difficult to train a dog to detect all manner of different substances.

Maybe Barry Cooper knows?

G

I just went through the airport from ca to ny with it in my check in vacum sealed, also the extra came back with me checked in in a dirty sock unvacume sealed. People just don't want to touch somthing nasty :)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fed-ex it to yourself at the hotel. Don't mess around with trying to take it on the plane with you.

HappyHemphog

thcbound said:
Bringing herb on an airplane?

I would think it's not much of a problem as long as you ask Herb first.

Unless he's a drunk or looks like a terrorist...

What?

Not that kind of Herb?

OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Nevermind.

:nanana:

PoppinFresh

a lot of great of ideas. i've never smuggled anything but if i had to i would go with the crotch placement ideas. im thinkin boxer briefs.

or maybe inside your socks but the bottom of the foot. split it up into 2 1/8ths and tape that shit to your soles to smooth out lumps. wear thick socks too lol. just another idea.

G

i'd definitely just mail it ahead if its staying in the country. Just put down a fake return addy and make sure its not something you have to sign for and you're golden.

I had my testicles removed and an air tight zipper installed around my ball sack. This way you can get two very generous size nuggets in. That way even if the doggydogs get nosey then you can whip out the danglies and say they smell of pedigree chum left over from your activities the night before.

PoppinFresh

Discombobul8 said:
I had my testicles removed and an air tight zipper installed around my ball sack. This way you can get two very generous size nuggets in. That way even if the doggydogs get nosey then you can whip out the danglies and say they smell of pedigree chum left over from your activities the night before.

yeah but in your case, two generous sized nuggets are just shy of nickel bags which is just not enough!

:muahaha:

PoppinFresh said:
yeah but in your case, two generous sized nuggets are just shy of nickel bags which is just not enough!

:muahaha:

But i am not storing money. If i wanted to do that i would buy a piggy bank and it is not illegal to have those on you ...sheeesh!! :spank:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
People have been suggesting mailing it, which would definitely be my first choice, BUT I sure as hell would not use FedEx or UPS, because they don't need a search warrant to go through your shit. If you send it USPS overnight, they can't touch it without a warrant, and they won't have time to touch it. Just make sure the package doesn't look like a bomb and you should be alright.

Mailmen can't even open their own mail when they're on duty, they're serious about privacy of the mail.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
#1] Roll yer shit into joints ahead of time because its convenient and it reduces the smell coming out when you arent shuffling air in and out of your bag of loose buds.

#2] Get some duct tape and tape the baggie to the inside 'pocket' of some boxer briefs. Dont use scotch tape since Ive had that 'give' while walking down the gate and kicked out a baggie full of joints in front of others.

#3] Keep a 'zero-metal' profile going thru initial security. Anything you can think of that might set off the metal scanner put in your carry on tub with your shoes to avoid being wanded. If your wearing a large belt buckle its going to set it off. If you get wanded and the guy starts to focus around the belt and your joints its second nature to want to grab/interfere when you know your holding contraband [ happens all the time on COPS and both cops and security are trained to look for those kinds of gestures.]

#4] Even if you are picked for a further search or scan be confidant and calm knowing the last place they are allowed to search is where your stash is. Im also pretty sure that the air scanners arent scanning for pot since there hasnt been any news to support any busts with it and Im sure it cant determine between a small amount of weed and someone that just blew a joint in the parking lot. Same goes for the dogs, why waste dog man hours searching for weed when you really want to find bombs? And no I dont care what ya say they arent cross trained to smell both drugs and bombs.

Ive done up to around 25 joints this method without any problems long before 9/11. I would mail it but I like to be in control of my stash and dont like the idea of counting on the chain of custody being the smartest between the post and hotel staff.

413_large.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was coming back from Italy and a dog went crazy on our luggage, my sister says to me "you dont have any drugs do you?" I said no!! [which i didnt, left it in Italy with my niece] but he was after some fruit that we had, didnt know it was a no no! ..hehe

Crater Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes I ever seen, its the bluest blue water and is really deep,you can hike down to the lake and take a boat tour on it, its a pretty good walk down and a lovely walk UP hehehe its pretty high elevation so take something warm if your going to be there at night...I remember feeding the chipmunks there as a kid :D
Have fun on your trip!

pHrail

I did this not long ago on my trip to oregon. I opened the seam in my boxers, and sewed an 1/8 of shrooms and a few grams of chronic into the seam of my boxers and prayed. LoL Made it just fine through. High quality chronic has some smell though, and I swear I could smell it all the way there, good luck be careful. BTW, CRATER lake is awesome, i've hiked the whole lake before, if you're in for a hike, take the tour, and hike Wizard Mountain in the middle. ALSO if you have some balls like I did, I went swimming in crater lake with goggles under neath, it was 2 degrees above freezing, but was fucking amazing underneath the water, so CLEAR and BLUE. Have fun, be safe.

pHrail

Whatever you do, DO NOT MAIL IT USPS Priority anymore. It used to be pretty safe, and yes its true they need a warrant, but they are scanning priority mail like a motherfucker and intercepting shit left and right lately. I had a huge package intercepted from oregon, they couldnt do a damn thing...also a few others from here just got popped for mailing usps. If anything I WOULD use UPS, yes they can search it, but they dont XRAY scan the shit, and as long as your box is sealed well and you're smart, it will make it just fine. UPS Ground is the safest really, anything that goes on the plane, it's going to get xray scanned anymore.

bounty29 said:
People have been suggesting mailing it, which would definitely be my first choice, BUT I sure as hell would not use FedEx or UPS, because they don't need a search warrant to go through your shit. If you send it USPS overnight, they can't touch it without a warrant, and they won't have time to touch it. Just make sure the package doesn't look like a bomb and you should be alright.

Mailmen can't even open their own mail when they're on duty, they're serious about privacy of the mail.

Latest posts

Latest posts