Botanicare, Coco, and -VT-

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Bloom nutes for veg

Bloom nutes for veg

High ICMAG coco growers...and friends :wave:

Thanks JC....much respect and love, my brotha :wave:

I'm speechless, sleepy :eek:: ...thanks a bunch bro....I like how you always come up with new and exotic strains in your shows.....peace my brotha :wave:

Won't have to wait much longer Stoned2Death...thanks for the visit and support....I'm excited about your new show! See ya over there soon :wave:

Thanks rooted! :wave:

Welcome SolarT :wave: I'm honored and humbled to have you tagging along....I saw your post in my last coco forum show....I never tried vegging with CNS17 bloom.....I may conduct an experiment :chin: I have found that I prefer vegging with PBP hydro-organic for Bloom during veg and flower phase....same bottle for veg and bloom...not sure if CNS17 bloom nutes will work well in veg though....Feel free to ask any questions, or post some thoughts about CNS17 or coco....thanks! :wave:

I am finally dialed in and have found my mix I'll be sticking with for a while...

My mix is a ratio of PBP Bloom : Cal/Mag+ : Kelp (LK or Pure Blend Original for soil)
The ratio is 1:1:.5...so...in tsp/gal:

Clones in veg:
1 tsp/gal PBP hydro-organic Bloom
1 tsp/gal Cal/Mag+
1/2 tsp/gal Liquid Karma
2 tsp/gal Cannazyme

At the next level I ramp down enzymes...and when ready the plants get the veg mix:

2 tsp/gal PBP hydro-organic Bloom
2 tsp/gal Cal/Mag+
1 tsp/gal LK
1 tsp/gal Cannazyme

^^^That same veg mix above is used in bloom with one exception....I use PBP Original Soil in lieu of Liquid Karma....I max out at 2 tsp/gal Cal/Mag+...so if I need to ramp up in bloom (which I do with some girls)....I ramp up the PBP hydro-organic Bloom, maxing out at 4 tsp/gal

My plants look great at each growth phase.....I mean....they are lookin' real good :D .... although I had problems with the OGK x c99 all grow....so I killed her, and will not be cloning her.....same for Pebbles....I'm only keeping plants that like my mix...LA Pure made the cut, lol...had issues with her until recently....

I'm gonna go get some Sweet....and rather than a water frequency side by side I'm doing a molasses vs. Sweet test with 2 Trainwreck's....it's important for me to compare the two for future runs.....the rest of the crop gets Sweet

I have been foliar feeding my kelp/fulvic/humic product, and it does induce flowering faster, and reduces stretch....amazing....truly amazing. Thanks to Rosy Cheeks for those tips!

Hmmmm :chin: What else....oh...new genetics from MGJ (thanks!):

Casey Jones (got my pheno back from him :woohoo:)
Am99 (I did a smoke report )
Tunza

peace​

Last edited:

aeric

Veteran
Interesting findings VT. Very curious about the Sweet vs. Molasses test. I used carboload and sweet throughout the last entire run in smaller doses vs. supplementing at peak flower before, and the frostiness is hyper-accelerated, even trichs on petioles with clones that didn't have them in previous runs, pics of that soon. Also more exaggerated stacked calyx action on the lapk in particular. Also used PBPFS at peak of flo only, higher doses, about half monkey juice/PBPFS in the ppms. The flavor on this one is the best yet. Poor pebbles....i just got rid of her too, and a few others, time to move on, too many new cuts to deal with. That BH looks like a bonsai....good times

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Carbs

Carbs

Thanks aeric :wave: When I ran hard water with PBP I did not use Cal/Mag+....I vegged with Sweet instead and never thought to look for any differences....I just used Sweet for Mg back then.
My recent Straw D run was an indication that my molasses program was not a good one...1 tsp/gal may not be enough...I'm gonna run 2 tbsp/gal on the "test Trainwreck" (which is what MGJ suggested in the first place....) After stretch I'll start the side by side...

I still have Pebbles....just rooted 2 clones....I'm flowering a Pebbles in a 3 gal bag now (pics when we can upload again)....Pebbles and LA Pure are staying...the LA Pure is finally looking good...she's going bloomin' soon 'cause I am expecting her to be my dankest plant...she's the only kush girl staying....

I'm grateful to slips for this Blockhead I got....love growing her....hope it's dank

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya -VT- :wave:
This run is rockin buddy! Glad to see you fine tuning on PBP - I love the stuff, but it does take a bit to fine tune....

Sometimes molasses just isn't enough ( for providing Mg+ ). The cut of Airbourne G13 I have laughs at what I think are OD levels of CalMag+, molasses, or Sweet, I have to give her 1/4 tsp/gal to a smidge more Mag Sulfate ( in RO water this give ms about 300ppm of mag sufate alone ) and she still complains a bit. My thinking is if I need the N, use CalMag+, if I don't need the N I use molasses, and for the plants that need more than what the molasses provides I give 1/8-1/4 tsp / gal mag sulfate - or at least that's my recipe this run :laughing:

Very nice selection you have going, especially looking forward to your running the Blockhead in coco - that should be sweet! I think you will like Tunza - give her a good amount of N and Mg in early flower - that pheno is a hungry girl - and it will help her stretch a bit.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Trainwreck and Blockhead week 2

Trainwreck and Blockhead week 2

Thanks MGJ :wave: I ran that AG13 cut you have....it can handle the nutes....I am xonsidering trying the Age Old kelp....we'll see.....this Blockhead cut loves Cal/Mag....my current keepers love it...so any newcomers that cannot get with the program....gotta go....

Two Casey Jones...been topped and the cuts have rooted.....these two go blooming from clone soon

Amnesia99....AM99 and C13 will be my c99 crosses

I had lots of pics, but will retake some for the next update....took a week to get these posted
-VT- said:
to check for roots I can tell by tugging the babies now....
Sometimes I don't have to...as with this new C13 baby....

Blockhead Week 2
Did some pruning

Trainwreck Week 2
Some closeups

Lower growth
(down by the prop)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Looking good VT. Some more coco goodies for ya, my African Sativas putting on weight close to day 50, and a Blueberry clone that rooted just fine in coco, in two weeks.

Great Job VT :smoke: I always like to see the TW....I don't see it around as much anymore unfortunately. I'm really looking forward to the C13...the way you and MGJ talk about her....sounds great. :canabis:

JC :wave:

G

Man that blockhead looks good, that clone is done in 60 days and is supper dense, with a grapefruit taiste.

G

I'm impressed as always with the thorough nature of your show -VT-. Sometimes I wonder how you keep it all together with all the different nute regimens you employ and all the different cuts going 10 ways at a time!

Btw...It's nice to hear my endeavors are exciting to others. I guess that's the whole idea. Just put it out there, and if it helps someone...sweet!

Much respect on the coco grow show bro! How's that for a rhyme? :respect:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Happy Holidays Friends

Happy Holidays Friends

Nice work Rosy :D :wave:

Thanks JC...I have some shots of C13 for yas' :wave:
slips said:
Man that blockhead looks good, that clone is done in 60 days and is supper dense, with a grapefruit taiste.
Damn...I am forever grateful for this plant slips....thanks brother....Happy Holidays to you :wave:

Thanks buzzed day...lookin' good over your way too...peace :wave:

Thanks for the kind words my good friend, Stoned2Death....I appreciate your inexorable support :smile:

foliar feeding fulvic/humic product in bloom....amazing results IMO....doing it next run too

Grandaddy Purple Week 3

Been having problems with her this run due to the pests and other stress factors...she's a keeper though...started showing flowers in week 2 (could be the foliar...1st run with GDP)

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Diet Change

Diet Change

Ramped down Cal/Mag+ by .5 parts and added Sweet for veg...
Blockhead, GDP, Trainwreck...mid veg

C13 Day 18

And a Day 21 Closeup

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Hey VT

Hey VT

Impressive thread -VT- :joint:

Here's my first attempt @ coco.... we've got a little coop goint on.....

DoubleStrawberryDiesel....

f13 reveg

I'm using the last of my pbp really light...just to run it out....then I'm gonna go back to the gh flora micro and bloom.....

I'll be sticking around here awhile, and getting some pointers.... :lurk:

G

Hope she does great for yea happy holidays, LV GDP sure you do to ....

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Trainwreck Day 21

Trainwreck Day 21

Lookin' good Berry_Coughin'! :wave: GH nutes are clean....I had success in coco with GH (vegging)....that was my first ever run with coco-couple years back-very nice and impressive start bro....thanks for sharing your pictures in my thread, and good luck with your foray into coco :wave:

:yoinks: Hehe...nice one slips!! :wave:

T-Dub Day 21

peace​

B

buzzed day

things are looking good vt. you get rid of the bug ?i just posted pics of the plants under the 150's they are looking real good,if i can say so myself.peace

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
DAMN bro, that T-Dub bush is fookin HUGE. I see my stoned ass doesn't need to swing thru for you to keep things GREEN over here :biglaugh:

Keep it up brother, your threads are always nice to check out and VERY informative........Time to see if I have Rep for ya :joint: