What's new

Botanicare, Coco, and -VT-

G

Very nice blockhead -VT-. :wave:

Slips..you gotta quit with that...I'm getting the keyboard wet, lol!! :yoinks:

Ganja Smile

Heeyyah -VT- :wave:

You live in California :D I want to live in Florida but I live in freezing Poland heheh Nice plants they will be big than you hope :D nice growtools hehe

GoodLuck!

kazuya20

VT yours Blockhead is beautiful . ganja smile poland is hot country hehe . I want live in Holland and smoke joints every day .

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I only got 2 1/2 zips off that TW....ok, that's a big dissappointment. Best yielder this round (proportionately) was a plant I didn't keep (Pebbles)....
Merry Christmas, buzzed day :wave:
Just got back in town....flew back to my hometown to see my alma mater beat Georgetown
:D

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Thought ya disappeared on us man...... Good to see you're alright...... Now GET BACK TO SHOWIN US SOME NICE GROWS :rasta:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Thanks fellas

Thanks fellas

Happy '08 :wave: Had to bail on this show, and the site for a minute (I may start a thread on that....or even better a book)....I finished the run and tore down....been kinda hectic for me offline, with some added health complications, etc....has not been easy...
Is the site still having problems with uploading pics???? I was having one heck of a time with that :confused:

I've missed a ton of posts and threads...the inexorable redundancy of this forum is scintillating :rasta: However, in spite of my penchant for repetition....I have a new, fresh topic...
Spongebrushes :D
Anyone ever used spongebrushes in the garden? I've found just the application for spongebrushes....

All this talk about nutrient taught me yet another lesson..."back to basics"...environment & patience....ventilation and pest prevention...thrips really hurt yield becuase the fan leaves don't get big....little fan leaves equates to a paltry yield....
Blockhead is a truly amazing plant...my new favorite....just ahead of MTF and Trainwreck...my top 3 favorites (of my current strains):

Blockhead
MTF
Trainwreck

The Blockhead is my best plant and I hope to provide the most slots for her in future runs....I'll be featuring those strains when I get up and running....which won't be for a while, here in this thread

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hey,whats up vt? i'll still be here but want to check out others.going to post some to 400 tonight or tomarrow. hope there good.lol peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Day 21 shots

Day 21 shots

I'm rooting clones for the next run....
And blooming some small plants for a medicine refill....

Blockhead

Trainwreck...one voluptuous...the other petite :joint:

I almost forgot Tunza & Amnesia 99...​

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Bloomphase....more day 21 pictures

Bloomphase....more day 21 pictures

The next run and my final lineup is gonna be MTF, TW, GDP, C13, and Blockhead

Tunza

Amnesia99

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Freak Brothers Seeds' C13 at day 21 (a comparison)

Freak Brothers Seeds' C13 at day 21 (a comparison)

-VT- said:
I finished the run and tore down....
Ok...so, I lied :D

This C13 has been fed exactly the same stuff and looks totally different this run....look back at my last C13 shot at day 21...ventilation, pest control, and a healthy pest free rootzone...good shit

Here is a current C13 day 21, petite gal in a 1 gal bag, bloomed from clone...

B

buzzed day

dam dude that looks good !!! i tried a bramch off my pc/bd and that stuff is really good ! glad to see you growing as well as ever!!! peace

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Good to see you're still alright bro. I just signed a new lease myself and should be back online soon myself :joint: Stay in touch man...

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice stuff VT, I browsed through all 26 pages. So i wanted to say hello and to comment on all the nice pics. Geep it green and stay safe.