What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boston Celtics Thread

HorseMouth

Too sad to text any of my boyz during the game.

We need to see some real heart for this to turn around.

Let's start by winning one at the Garden on Saturday.

Peace

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
No worries yet, Horse. A play-off series doesn't really start until a home team loses. The Heat did what they were supposed to do so props to them for that. If we drop game 3, then I'll put on my sad face.

What's concerned me is the lack of home court advantage... even if we get past the Heat, it won't get any easier without any game 7's in the Garden.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Exactly, HL. I was saying all through game 1 hit somebody in the mouth! Too many lay-ups in Miami.

zenoonez

Veteran
Neither Boston nor LA are playing with any heart. They look like they are sleep walking out there.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Both Lakers and Celtics are looking like their overmatched.... for the Celtics ..they need Shaq to play and body up Bosh/Lebron...

For the Lakers....Gasol is losing this series for the team...if they lose...quote me on this....Gasol will be gone and Dwight Howard will be a Laker :)

I hope Rondo slices and dices up the Heat tonight! I hate the Heat

zenoonez

Veteran
quote me on this, if Dwight Howard is a Laker, there is no way that team shouldn't be champs. Gasol is playing like he can't handle the physical nature of the position. Its fucking sad watching him on the floor.

celtics might win if they got rid of big baby..

also, forget about shaq, he's old and can't play too long during a game.He's def not conditioned enough to be coming in during the playoffs now.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn. Rondo's arm looked like it almost just snapped off. How good does the C's defense look? Jesus, if they ever could just slow it down on offense, they'd whoop these fucking guys.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:dance013:

Ya MP, Rondo's injury looked nasty. Good to see him come back though.

Glad the offense go through KG again... they need to stay with this!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Good game
KG really turned it on today.
OUCH Rondo's one tough cookie, my elbow hurt just watching.
I won $5.00 that Shaq wouldn't make his 2 free throws, but he was out there.
I think we can get it to 2-2

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
When will the Celtics learn that KG IS "the Big Ticket." He won't give you 30 every night like Pierce, but when KG is feeling it and getting touches they don't lose. His defense and tenacity fuels other players and excites the crowd. LA's out, now let's do this.

1213765260.jpg

Here we go Celtics!!!

Beat the Heat!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

beanja

Lebron was on FIRE down the stretch and the celtics were not.Great series, let's see what the heat still got.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Yeah, that was pretty lame. Horrible finish for the C's. No need to go out like that getting smoked 16-0 the final 5 minutes.