What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boston Celtics Thread

C

creep

Boozer took you guys to school last night and Rose didn't even look like he was trying!

KG just needs to retire with his old ass and Rondo doesn't even try some nights.

Sorry to bring bad vibes to your thread...I'm usually not a hater.

HorseMouth

Love the Tommy-Boy pic VADO.

Seriously, when was the last time Shaq looked that happy? Thank God we got him for only a Million.

Rest 'em up Doc and Ainge, cuz we will have at least Two 7 game rounds in the playoffs.

Just watched the Blazers CRUSH the Lake show tonight. Man, I hope those 2 meet up in the playoffs. The Rose Garden is Laker Kryptonite.

Mmmmmm... Think I go smoke some Kryptonite.

Peace

NateDizz

KING JAMES :biggrin:
RIP DR JAY

Havn't Boston won all 3 of their previous meetings with Miami this season, including one in Miami? Even if they lose this one, they still put it to them to this year.

This is a big game though.

After this one...

-Boston has Washington out of town and N.Y. at home
-Miami has Atlanta and Toronto, both away from home court

The second seed really is up for grabs, even beyond todays game. I gotta say I never thought it would happen like this though. Boston was just smashing Miami and everyone else for alot of the season. They've really slipped since the break.

They're a playoff team though so there's no way I'm going to even begin to count them out just yet. Danny Ainge has to be pretty nervous though..

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
If the Celtic's in the playoffs can take it one game at a time and keep the Big guy's out of foul trouble then get some scoring from the bench we'll be OK.
I've never wanted to kiss Shaq's ass till now. Hell if he can help get us the Championship I'll even throw in a reach around. lol

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vintage PP tonight.
Kudos to RayRay & Rondo, both had great games, but PP was in assassin mode tonite, going into a hostel environment w/ such a rich history and just sticking it to them.
C's up 7-0, P @ the line, w/ the crowd chanting "A-s-s-h-o-l-e, a-s-s-h-o-l-e", you knew it was gonna be one of those nights.
Stellar D on Carmelo.
Big game, big player.

HorseMouth

I like how the Heat are getting a big head over beating the 76er's. I can't wait for round 2 matchup.

Peace to all those in Green.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Let's close this one out today...

Let's close this one out today...

Eastern conference semi's here we come.

th_red-auerbach.jpg

"Here we go boys"

GreatLakes THC :joint:

S

stickey fingers

FUTURE CHAMPIONS

FUTURE CHAMPIONS

KING JAMES invented CD before REZ :D J/K (chase down)
RIP DR JAY

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to work sunday, caught about 5m total. Expecting a tightly-called game tonight and a much better showing for the Green.

Keepin' the faith.

Loved seeing the Laker's & Bulls going down last nite! :D