What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boston Celtics Thread

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Ainge is up to something

Ainge is always up to something. Even as a player on the court, he was up to something. Let's just hope, whatever it is, it works out in our favor. Didn't like seeing Perkins go, but I do like the addition of Arroyo. I think the Celtics will be good for his game.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

HorseMouth

I love the way Green has fit in during the end of games. Good to see Murphy in a Celts shirt as well.

This is the team we are taking into the playoffs, it is the real deal.

Gl to all other teams.

Peace

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Proud and soon to be #1 again...

Proud and soon to be #1 again...

garnett-banging-chest-suns440352.jpg

images

Here we go Celtics...

HorseMouth

I'm with you GreatLakes, all this March madness has taken a little luster off the NBA, good to see another Celts fan with his head straight.

Peace

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
So many reasons to love the Celtics...

So many reasons to love the Celtics...

2010-boston-celtics-dancers-team.jpg

celticscheerleaders.jpg

boston-celtics-dancers-6.jpg

celtics-1.jpg

boston-celtics-cheerleader.jpg

celtics_dancers1.jpg

celticscheer.jpg

c26e093d613267e2i3.jpg

Don't forget the dancers...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blood Drawn!

Blood Drawn!

We gots the grit! :D

Nice effort tonite, PP on fire in the 4th, one of KG's best games of the yr. and damn, didn't it feel good having Rondo playing like Rondo?!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Yeah HL, it was a good game. It's always good when you see KG playing like that. And Rondo showing back up was nice, too. :)

HorseMouth

Doc called 'em 'soft' at half time, then after the game said he hadn't used that word in years.

Love that 24-9 run in the last 7 minutes. Ahhhhhh.

Peace

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a suck-ass game tonite. :mad:

That last minute's execution, Rondo's floater, Baby's 3-pt attempt.
FAWK!!!
Everyone was gassed. w/o being able to count on the newcomers, the starters are playing way too many minutes.

Shaq needs to be back the last 10 games before the playoffs.

I was kinda happy for T.A. and LEON tho. :)

Y'all been watching the Bulls?!? :eek:

HorseMouth

Yeah, we're watching the Bulls. I'm psyched NBA station on DirecTv showed the last few minutes, so I got to watch the C's take no less then 3 bad shots in a row. ALL of them short.

Their legs seemed tired. Great for Tony Allen, I want the C's to get that V and stay even with Chi-town.

Peace

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
I don't get to watch most of Boston games being I'm on the west coast, I think the guy's need to rest up a bit and this will give the bench a chance to gel as they get ready for the post season. Hopefully Shaq, Jermaine O'Neal and Wafer will back. Also is it to Boston's advantage to be seeded number 1?
Just like last year I'm hoping Doc is wises beyond his years.

Latest posts

Latest posts