What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boston Celtics Thread

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go CELTICS!

I'm a big Celtics fan, and frequently end up watching games on the toob by myself with nobody to share "hell yeahs" and "oh no's" that go with the territory. I know for a fact that there are a bunch of other Celtic fans here at IC, so, we can all gather here and discuss the Celtics during the regular season.

Tonight: game's on ESPN, vs. Denver, and the Celts are kicking the Nuggets butts at the end of the first quarter. Kinda hard to tell if the 17 point lead is due to Boston playing great or the Nugs playing all shitty. Boston is hitting all their shots....at least until the second squad came in....

HorseMouth

I live in Oregon, (born and raised Boston tho') and I love getting no less then 2 Nationally televised games a week.

Tomorrow, Celts Vs. Sixers on TNT.

W/the nuggets though, no K.Martin, no Melo, no Victory for the Nuggets.

Peace

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey HM...

Originally an east coaster, NY, also live in Oregon. I have strange sports affiliations, got 'em from my Dad, I'm a Celtic, Browns, and Yankees fan. I hope we can still be friends with me being a fan of the Yanks. :)

Nuggets sure turned that score around...damn!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Oh Hell yes I a devoted Celtic fan. I live in the land of the f*ing lakers I have no body NO body to root with, sign me up..glad to have run in to this thread...I hear shit all day long and given shit about being a Boston fan..Go Big Team Go..and the Packers too

G

Ganja D

Great idea for a thread. I'm a huge celts fan. I live on the west coast now and people here don't know about Celtic pride!
I just moved to a new place and don't have cable set up yet. I'll be popin by this thread for sure.

HorseMouth

Hey Wiggs, strange combo of Sports teams spread across 3 cities. I've got no love for the Yanks of course, but nice to have some East Coast Company Out here. You Ski/Board? Raft, Guide, Fish? Frisbee golf/regular golf, surf? What's your draw to the great OR.?

Celts Nationally Televised next Wed.

That 76'ers game was amazing. I just love watching good defensive Eastern Conference games.

GL all

Peace

G

Guest3498

My favorite team to watch, I've seen just about every game this year :joint:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Getting some Celt fans coming by!

HighDesertJoe...that's where I go as well, not nearly as satisfying as seeing the game, but better than being in the dark.

Horsemouth...I just moved to stumptown a few months ago, for a few reasons, mostly because it is a mmj state and also because I am starting a business and it turns out this is a good place for my enterprise. No, I'm not starting a weed business...:D

Next up...the fuckin knicks! Will be a good one fo sho, been a long time since the Knicks were decent, and they have an 8 game win streak coming into the game, and the Celts have a 10 game win streak.

Somebody gonna be sad sad sad come Thursday morning.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, that was a fast first half!

I think the knicks have been hot, especially Amare, I predict they don't hit the shots as well in second half.

Rondo, inexplicably, has passed up a few wide open layups under the basket, what the fuck is he thinking. Sometimes that guy, actually the entire Celtic team, has too much of pass first attitude.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy shit what a game! Hope some of you guys saw it, Ray Allen....swweeeeeet shots he has. Paul Pierce...love his endgame, and did ya see Nate trying to jump up on Pierce's back after he hit the game winner? Funnier than hell! Try to find a clip on youtube if you can, funny funny shit.

11 in a row.

G

Guest3498

Great game, awesome to see that the c's still stuck in it with all the injuries they've got right now.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
oh man I was sweating bullets the whole game seems the ref's where from NY I think they where trying to figure out how to give the win to ny..oh well..Go BOSTON....F the lakers..

HorseMouth

Unreal game. Celts are rolling like I haven't seen in years, (Decades). The whole game they were down and hanging around, I thought to myself, "If they get their first lead of the game in the last few minutes they'll be able to close it out."

Also, C's on TNT thursday night (tomorrow), Atlanta Hawks, 5 pm.

Peace

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, the refs called a bad game today. And double yeah, double fuck the lakers.

edit: here's the last couple of minutes of the broadcast, it only encompasses about 10 seconds or so, but you know how the end of games goes...Nate is so funny...

http://redsarmy.com/

brandon.

Holy shit, when he sunk that 3pt... My heart jumped into my throat. I was devastated. FUCK THE LAKERS. This year is payback baby!

Latest posts

Latest posts