What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bogglegum Hempy Style under 252w of CFL/PLL's

Chomp

If you follow the same perlite/verm mix and have similar water level it should work just fine man :good:

good luck man!
:rasta:Chomp

Looking good there man.
Those hempys sure make wonders.

Yeah they really do work wonderfully. Everything I have thrown at them so far has been a success(at least, relatively, I had a few failures cloning into them but thats normal with cloning for me).

Heres a few shots of a clone that I took a long time ago. I placed it into my flower box after it rooted for some extra lighting but I kept forgetting to take it back out and put it into my veg box. Needless to say it started flowering and I figured I might as well let it go and see what happens for the fun of it. Not expecting a harvest from it or anything lol.

Thats 38 days into flowering, on the same time table as the other three big ones. Its in a 4oz apple sauce/fruit cup container. This one is on the same feeding schedule as my other plants so every 2-3 days, I've basically forgotten about it and shoved it in the corner of my grow box for the last month and a half but it wont give up, just keeps thriving. Truly a testament to the hempy bucket method.

Heres some photos from day or two ago. Plants were at day 38 of 12/12 in the photos.

Full plant shots of all three, sorry the photos look a little funky I had to hold the plants sideways inside my box to get good enough lighting to take a pic of the whole plant.

And shots of just the tops:

Coming along nicely, couple more weeks and then harvest time. I am figuring I can have them chopped and dried and at least started curing by 4/20.

Just posting another little update from today, 43days/~6wks of 12/12 in these photos.

Tops of the plants:

And a few shots from the middle/lower parts of them:

Everything is looking great :). Not sure exactly what I am going to do in regards to flushing these yet but I figure they have 14-18 more days to go, plenty of time to figure something out. Might stagger the flush and see how the end result comes out, like one at 14 days, one at 10 days and the last one at 7 days. Hrmmm..:chin:

gp111

Great looking work mang; looks like you're going to be high as shit in about two months. Have you thought about what strains you'll be running next?

Great looking work mang; looks like you're going to be high as shit in about two months. Have you thought about what strains you'll be running next?

Not planning on changing strains anytime soon, I really love the results I have been getting with Bogglegum my past few grows. Especially with this new hempy bucket and lucas formula method, looks much better than my soil grown ones were looking.

I do have about 7 more Bogglegum seeds though, might pop another one or two of those and see what I come up with. Definitely wouldnt mind having another great pheno of Bogglegum in mother form.

gp111

It's cool you found a strain you can stick with. And def pop the rest of the seeds to see what you get. There's lots of interesting threads in the BOG forum about the different Bogglegum phenos, I have read of a "grape bubblegum" type that sounds great.

Hey everyone, just posting another update since its been almost a week since the last one. These pics are all from day 48/~wk7 of 12/12. I started the flushing process last night by weening them off a little bit and just feeding half strength lucas formula to them. I plan on feeding them one more time with the half strength lucas formula and then just plain water from there on out, should only be 2-3 more waterings after that.

Heres some pictures of the full plants:

A few pictures of the corresponding main cola/tops:

And finally a few group shots :) :

Chomp

Those look sticky icky bro....since you've run these before how about a smoke report on this pheno you have here?

Thanks!
:rasta:Chomp

Been about a week since the last update. Sorry this wont be a full update since I didn't get many good pictures last night lol. I was attempting to use my flashlight to light up the plants better so I could take some better photos of the trich coverage and just better close up shots in general. Needless to say I am horribly bad at holding a flashlight and pointing it and trying to take non blurry pictures at the same time so I got annoyed and stopped taking pics after taking just a handful of pictures hahaha.

Heres a few of the ones that came out decently, these are all from just after I gave them their last or second to last plain watering last night(day 54 of 12/12).

Ill get some more/better/full plant picture shots tonight when the lights come back on!

Latest posts

Latest posts