What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Munson

Veteran
jesus Munson, it's my babies sister, totally, it's a perfume of sweet and ..I don't like the descriptor "Grassy"..but it's a dank that's like in a forest..not pine..but like...Evergreen? really impressed with this baby, more so than anything I've grown I think..Bodhi's Soraya was frosty/funky, AKbeanbrains Tknl5 nl5 dom was great too, and bodhis peach hashplant was great too..but this is tits, really excited furdashmrrrruuurrrrk
A little off topic but funny you mention TITS… Here’s TITS, which is supposed to be a cookie/sour from Granpa at Diamondback Genetics.
IMG_0178.jpeg

Green Zenit

Have had the SourBubble BX3 (now very inbred)and the LifeSaverDiesel. The LSD was very good for me in terms of 'daytime' effects and the growth was certainly better than the SB. Would have loved to have kept the LSD, but she wouldn't reveg for me, so lost her. Would have been nice to have had more beans of that.

SourBubble ...stout little beast! Always wondered what could be done short of chemicals, that would encourage her to stretch in veg, a little bit more. Maybe i would try trimming the lower branches to force upward growth. Maybe distancing from the light source?
Yep, would also guess with distance from the light and Nitrogen booster before flippin. It worked for me a bit with these small “indicas” that are shorter, bubba etc.

poochute

Whats the ideal/or prime time of enjoyment for Sour Bubble? Is it like a Chem where you wanna smoke the freshly dry/month cured to the end? or is it a longer cure? It feels like the former..I'm at 56 days now going for 60

Littleleaf

Veteran
Miss ol BOG. He one of the few people who were kind to me when I first found the pot forums. He's the only person I have ever bought seeds from. Got them just before he died RIP a good and kind man...
I did just as he told me and did a seed run with the first seeds 5 years ago. Gave most of them away. Had ton of pictures of the run but lost them when the computer went south or I would post them here.

Decided to do another sour bubble seed making run and make a few crosses. I will say they kept real well just in seed box I kept in the desk for 5 years. Germination rate was better than was expected. Not 1 wedding cake IBL seeds came up and they were only 2 years old. WTF

sour bubble 24.jpg

Will try to keep posting here on the progress.....

poochute

To mentioned:
This is the hardiest..easiest..most brautiful buds ive ever produced. At 56 days it's green and looks finished....no fade...and looking beautiful still, im a little bummed from yield...i gree og like alongside and its slso slightly disappointing in yield..but the quality im.stoked on...im excited for sour bub hybrids for quickness