What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Zeta Reticuli

Not all strains positive react on leaf stripping but B.O.G.s SB is a strain that have huge and very wide fan leafes,i remember when i grow her indoor it was a must to stripp fan leafes to get higher yields.

So in a week 3, 4, and 5 i was stripping fan leafes and get atleast 30-40% of bigger yield.

Also if you made F2 of SB then its a good to scuff seeds hard before sprouting,its a strain that
have hardest shells from all strains that i grow till this date.

Munson

Veteran
Pairs grate with coffee
IMG_0165.jpeg

Tynehead Tom

sitting on 10 old seeds of reeferman's Bazooka Joe Bubblegum. These came from the freezer of Classic Seeds after he passed away. Texasjack inheritted it along with classic's son and Tjack recently passed these to me. Can't get to them this summer but might slip them into the sour bubble and bog bubble pheno hunts later in the year.

sbeanonnamellow

I love Bog to death and his genetics more than anything or anyone in this sphere. But he most definitely was not honest about everything. And for a good reason imo. Dont want people trying to recreate his lines.

He did let it slip one time though. He very clearly said Sour Bubble is the kush side of his bubblegum/bubba line. You can find that post in Phoenixs 2010 SB thread. Probably the best SB thread ever created regardless so check it out. Very fun read.

I don't share the same opinions. Kush side of things doesn't mean specifically Bubba Kush. Kush plants, the name, and attributes had been established long before Bubba Kush was created.

To me that's not letting it slip. It would have been a huge selling point for BOG to have an offering of a Bubba Kush Bubblegum hybrid when it was basically impossible to get the real Bubba Kush back then. I don't share the same opinion that it was intentional misdirection to keep others from knocking his work off. Dronkers library came from Nevil and a lot of Nevil's work and offerings came from Jim Ortega and the NL crew. Kush types in that work from what I read, before Bubba Kush was even a thing. Many blessings and much love

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I don't share the same opinions. Kush side of things doesn't mean specifically Bubba Kush. Kush plants, the name, and attributes had been established long before Bubba Kush was created.

To me that's not letting it slip. It would have been a huge selling point for BOG to have an offering of a Bubba Kush Bubblegum hybrid when it was basically impossible to get the real Bubba Kush back then. I don't share the same opinion that it was intentional misdirection to keep others from knocking his work off. Dronkers library came from Nevil and a lot of Nevil's work and offerings came from Jim Ortega and the NL crew. Kush types in that work from what I read, before Bubba Kush was even a thing. Many blessings and much love
Right. Totally agree. Go look at the post.

The kush side of his bubba/bubblegum.

Which interprets to the bubba leaning side of his bubblegum x bubba. Im just a simple man i read it how its said.

Munson

Veteran
Right. Totally agree. Go look at the post.

The kush side of his bubba/bubblegum.

Which interprets to the bubba leaning side of his bubblegum x bubba. Im just a simple man i read it how its said.
Any chance you can post a link to certain posts? Makes the back and forth easier

Munson

Veteran

I’m sure this has been posted before but Bog himself pretty much spells it out. So, was Bog bubble not WL dg x WL dg and really more like bubba x WL dg? And then from there Sour Bubble was selected?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not trying to slang another breeder..but CHemmalab is what i hit my SB bx2 04 with her Gas Drawls (males) and she has a strain along the Bazooka Joe G line

Bazooka Joe G x Wicked Purple
Jordan River > Chemma lab, good podcast with her, and lots of info on her stock, good shit..I'm simpin

YouTube · Jordan River

Nothing wrong with mentioning any SB work you are growing.

I wish I had bought more of BOGs 09 work. So many fire plants were found in those seeds.

poochute

My god...my sb bx2 04...man..the funk on it is permeating..its beautiful, it lingers like sweet dank ..i cant place it..but its just beautiful terps..i think its 6-7 weeks n i feel ill experiment with revegging, but i did est a clone..so im happy..marcus aurelius on ig is a great breeder too

Last edited:

Munson

Veteran
My god...my sb bx2 04...man..the funk on it is permeating..its beautiful, it lingers like sweet dank ..i cant place it..but its just beautiful terps..i think its 6-7 weeks n i feel ill experiment with revegging, but i did est a clone..so im happy..marcus aurelius on ig is a great breeder too
The one I have, while vegging, is probably the funkiest I’ve encountered. Taking clones or just brushing against the leaves gives off a heavy funk. You would almost think it’s straight skunk. Once flowering though the more nuanced smells come out

poochute

jesus Munson, it's my babies sister, totally, it's a perfume of sweet and ..I don't like the descriptor "Grassy"..but it's a dank that's like in a forest..not pine..but like...Evergreen? really impressed with this baby, more so than anything I've grown I think..Bodhi's Soraya was frosty/funky, AKbeanbrains Tknl5 nl5 dom was great too, and bodhis peach hashplant was great too..but this is tits, really excited furdashmrrrruuurrrrk

Akss

Anyone looking for Indiana Bubblegum can find them from fdmseeds. They also have a bx3 version. No clue if they are legit. They were the only place that had some.
I grabbed a pack of this thanks for the heads up.. this is the description...
Screenshot_20240410-171643~2.png

Latest posts

Latest posts