What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Bold statement. Can you provide proof besides anecdotal?
Its thinking based on my expirience.

1000004348.jpg

1000004349.jpg

1000004353.jpg

1000004355.jpg

NL looks very similar to SourBubble/ Bubblegum.
Crossed to some very broad leaf afghan/kush.
1000004356.jpg

1000004357.jpg

1000004358.jpg

Will give you something like bubba sour bubble.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
are we back to trying to decipher the lineage of sour bubble LOL
That has been done so many times it's nauseating and the answers will not be found nor agreed upon in consensus.

I ended up throwing 6 seeds in the paper towels of tony green's sour bubble tribute. Now I wait.
Personally im not deciphering anything. I have came to my conclusion long ago and im 99% sure im correct.

He found SB like he said in bubblegum. And Bubba was introduced when he came back from hiatuses. Accidentally or on purpose whatever.

It is kind of fun to see the others speculation though. Might hear something that makes me think.

And hell yeah brother a couple of us are starting out a batch of SB as well. This thread should have lots of collaboration of information 😎👍.

Last edited:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Its thinking based on my expirience.

View attachment 18984521
View attachment 18984522
View attachment 18984523
View attachment 18984524
NL looks very similar to SourBubble/ Bubblegum.
Crossed to some very broad leaf afghan/kush.
View attachment 18984526
View attachment 18984527
View attachment 18984528
Will give you something like bubba sour bubble.
Yeah SB definitely has some hindu lineage in there. So does Bubba. The most beautiful leafs in all of Cannabis imo.

If you mixed in a hindu kush with SB in veg i dont know if id even be able to spot it without knowing lol.

Munson

Veteran
This is a new.... training\pruning method for me. Can you explain please?
My guess is directing the energy to the flowers. Kind of reminds me of lollipoping.
That was a male. I start stripping fans leaves once pollen starts dropping. Mainly to make it easier to hand collect

EnjoyingLife

That was a male. I start stripping fans leaves once pollen starts dropping. Mainly to make it easier to hand collect
That makes perfect sense.
I was thinking maybe you wanted to speed up the pollen dropping so directed the energy to the flowers.
I'm no botanist nor do I have much experience growing any plant so am not sure if removing the big fans but leaving the ones on the branches would do that.