What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

southwind

Greetings:

I am thinking of starting this new thread for Sour Bubble, as a place for more of my notes on breeding with, preserving, and speculating on Sour Bubble.

I would like others to join in too and as The BOG Preservaion Thread is somewhat hard to find this may be a place to do that.

Because I am a Botanist and amateur Biologist(what was once called a naturalist circa 1800's) I am more science minded, but am not opposed to just good, clean fun..i.e. a large A Grade paper splif of SOUR BUBBLE.

So to start with I will just put up some photos until such time as I have the leisure to start my notes.

In case you are interested you can always check the BOG Preservation Project thread for current preservation stuff..
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=57447

THE_BERK's SBBX2[all BERK photos are used by permission]

SBBX2

DR.G'S SBBX3..[used by permission of the photographer]

SOUR BUBBLE [ANYONE KNOW CREDIT FOR THIS ONE? IF NOT WE WILL DELETE IT]

THE_BERKS SBBX2 'BERTHA"

ALL MY SBBX3

Do you remember the Ginsu knife adds on TV?

Circa 1970's..

I can cut this TIN CAN with my Ginsu knife and then cut this TOMATO with NO SHARPENING..BUT WAIT..THERES MORE!

You can cut a SOUR BUBBLE bud and ...

[sour bubble density example]

Last edited:

ConceptOfSleep

AMAZING shots Southwind! "It slices! It Dices!! It juliennes fries!!!" lol gotta love when you can slice through nugs with a knife

I wasnt around when BOG was still in full gear...But Ive got some Grindhouse Bx1 1IX, and Mitsu's freebies that were Bx2 F2s and Bx2 x Basic Kush! So there will be some SourBub shots from me come winter:D

Your pics have me drooling. Ill definitely be tagging this as I'd love to read over your notes!

Great project!
:joint:

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi Southwind,

Some Sour Bubble nugs are so tight, they need that knife to break them up. Forget breaking them up by hand. Glad to see you starting a new thread to isolate your work on this plant. Great idea!!!

Here are some purple pheno BX3's that turned out nice.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Right on yall, Im lookin forward to watchin this thread gro, Im plannin on doin some of Grindhouses sour bubble sometime in the future...

bentom187

Veteran
is there a site for grindhouse? are they comparable to the original? i just need some options i was going to pick up some mandala seeds but obviously thats going to be a wait.

Grizz

Veteran
I have the grindhouse running now, If I can find a good female pheno I plan on crossing her to a male bubba x dc, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres a link to Grindhouse on these forums....
Grindhouse

It should have all the info u need. Ive only heard good things about they Sour Bubble, havent grown any myself but plannin on it probly later this year.

Reactions: Gry

southwind

hello

hello

Talk about grindhouse in the Grindhouse Forum..where it can generate some sales...I think they are doing SB1 at least.

The Preservation Project is not selling seeds at the moment, they are "free"

You can always PM to talk about what the Project is all about.

But possibly not forever.

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

Contributing knowledge of BOG gear and contributing to the preservation of BOGs genetics is a good way to get some free seeds... I should know... :)

Thanks for the conservation efforts, we are all silently working to spread some BOG around... Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

-gp

Reactions: Gry

southwind

Sour Bubble

Sour Bubble

THE_BERKS SOUR BUBBLE BX2 'BERTHA"

SOUR BUBBLE HASH, BY THE HASH MASTER, RESINRYDER..[
used by permission of the photographer]

the following 2 are The CHILIBERKSTER[with permission of the photographer]

THE BERK 'BERTHA'

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

Hey nice pics Southwind, I'll update when some of these seeds pop, I'm growing some Sour Bubble BX3 from clone and BOGs new SourBubbleBX4 from seed... 4 have popped so far... :)
So I can post some pics of BOGs SourBubbleBX4 sometime soon... for all those who don't have access to her...

-gp

southwind

yes!

yes!

Now THATS what I like to hear!:}

we have to talk sometime..

sw
grapepunched said:
Hey nice pics Southwind, I'll update when some of these seeds pop, I'm growing some Sour Bubble BX3 from clone and BOGs new SourBubbleBX4 from seed... 4 have popped so far... :)
So I can post some pics of BOGs SourBubbleBX4 sometime soon... for all those who don't have access to her...

-gp

Dr. G

hey that third pic on the first post is my picture and its not bx2 its bx3

CIMG5524.jpg

BRNEYDBVR

grapepunched said:
Contributing knowledge of BOG gear and contributing to the preservation of BOGs genetics is a good way to get some free seeds... I should know... :)

Really? That's interesting..... Hmmmm. :joint:

G

grapepunched

Yes, I knew I'd seen that pic before... It's of the pheno you gave us right? Thanks again for that SourBubBX3, hope you enjoy the Bliss, OGbubblegum and The Key!
That OGbubblegum we gave you is actually an S1 of BOGs own keeper original bubblegum mother... Her nugs are sickly sweet and utterly potent. She is a heavy stone and a delicious treat to myself after a nice meal...

Here's some pics:

Hope you don't mind the pics! :D

-gp

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I dont know too much about the Bushy Old Grower, but I know his gear looks like some good shit! One of my problems is I try to preserve every damn thing!

Strawberry cough re-veg-

Purple Bubba Kush re-veg-

Goo Re-veg-

Im addicted to preservate'n!

Latest posts

Latest posts