What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Mithridate

I can't figure out how to delete posts anymore... plus the "reply" and "quote" functions are funky.
I had 3 packs of them, unfortunately I never got to germinate any of them. But I remember a member found a strawberry pheno, with beautiful pink buds. I have a pic of SSK saved, I believe it was BOG's photo

20220930_184542 (3).jpg

Mithridate

Pictures are few and far between . The SSK above is from the keeper(#12) out of a larger pheno hunt and a good example of a "strawberry kush" phenotype. The strawberry kush type being usually bushy, I had to grow hard to find a more colomnar 3x stretch resin ridden strawberry tasting example with good potency. Fully seeded. Outdoors.

I dare not say how many f2s I grew 🫡

Doug Dawson

Instead of filling this Sour Bubble thread up with other strains I made a journal for my BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation. Here is the link in case anyone is interested.

PHRosin

I started growing during the covid lockdowns once the stimmy check came in and I bought a bunch of camping/grow equipment I still to this day have yet to use the tent and propane gas stove....Long story short: I never grew anything in my life except mold in a tomato soup bowl in 7th grade..... Fast forward to now, approx 3 years later: https://www.icmag.com/threads/promix-hp-w-gaia-green-ft-big-bad-wolf-2-0-chem-91-x-chem-d.18127566/

Believe it or not, 3 years in I still haven't found my "groove". Coco sounds great but the fact that you need to water every day is a tough order without automatic reservoir.... With promix hp amended with EWC- I'm watering every 3 days... Next round I'm going maxi gro/maxi bloom and really gonna try to dial in ferts this time around. The best is yet to come, I'm slowly closing the parameters in

20231014_175117.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I started growing during the covid lockdowns once the stimmy check came in and I bought a bunch of camping/grow equipment I still to this day have yet to use the tent and propane gas stove....Long story short: I never grew anything in my life except mold in a tomato soup bowl in 7th grade..... Fast forward to now, approx 3 years later: https://www.icmag.com/threads/promix-hp-w-gaia-green-ft-big-bad-wolf-2-0-chem-91-x-chem-d.18127566/

Believe it or not, 3 years in I still haven't found my "groove". Coco sounds great but the fact that you need to water every day is a tough order without automatic reservoir.... With promix hp amended with EWC- I'm watering every 3 days... Next round I'm going maxi gro/maxi bloom and really gonna try to dial in ferts this time around. The best is yet to come, I'm slowly closing the parameters in

View attachment 18904269
Cocoforcannabis has great instructions for building a diy automatic watering system. I followed their directions and built auto fertigation and auto drain system. I put that system in three 3x3 tents , and one 4x4 and a closet grow. It turns on and waters/feeds 5 times a day. The most expensive part is the Little Giant Shallow Pan Condensate Pump for removing the runoff from the tent, but you could find something cheaper, even use a cheap aquarium pump on a timer .
I don't have the Sour Bubble, but here is her granddaughter. Dreaming Double (Sour dubb x reversed SC Blue Dream)
IMG_20231026_133702150.jpg