What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Redrum92

Oh wow ive missed so much. Reading through simple text and pictures on a screen has been way more fun than it should be. God im glad to see this thread has been continuing on.

Anyways! Ive spent the last few years gathering SB genetics from the 2010-2012 time period. And im moving into my new place soon and Im gonna be popping as many as I can.

Hope to see this thread continue on. Lets go guys 😎💪.

Nice to see an OG of the thread back! Your posts and pics were great to read years ago

hayday

Veteran
I have 3 seeds left from an original pack of Sour Bubble BX3. I also have a bunch of IX F2's made with the other 7 that were grown. At some point this year, I'll work these into a couple different lines. Hoping for at least a couple girls with the remaining beans. View attachment 18965569
Hey OldSkewl, That Cali Most has some cool plants in it. There's a green juicyfruit hazy plant but I got a smallish red stemmed plant that was for real cherry pastry and over the top electric high. I hope those are still good as they gotta be 15 years old now.
Good luck with them
Sup C_G Hope your good...Pop them beans lol
:wahey:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Yeah I had a single gram of PKs bx3 in a bag and my friend legitimately thought there was a skunk somewhere very near by. You could smell this single gram throughout the entire house.

When you smelt it up close though it really did have a sour milk smell. A dank sour milk im sure you guys could imagine.

And hey guys 🙋‍♂️. Its good to be back. Seems like icmag is getting its groove back a bit. This was my weed home for so long I hope it continues to bounce back.

poochute

Flipped to flower the other day, but tapered from 6 18 to 10 to14 then 12 12, I dunno..maybe not flipping all at once may not stress em...more than she's already been :)

1709873584676.jpeg

1709873603504.jpeg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Sour Bubble BX1 ix3 is Grindhouses DMT line. I just popped my last 6 BOG seeds from 2010.. I got 2 to germ.

DMT

70 Days
Slow to veg and growing so stocky, one may ask if she's even growing. This girl throws massive green-blue, leaf patterns that may benefit from a trim; wide while vegging, then thinning out into bloom. Sporting huge stems, this variety has a lotta lumber... Bud growth is slow and really kicks in in the 8th week, however, she will end up packing on substantially more weight, with flowers foxtailing with a "bubbly" texture and literally explode, peeling back bud growth and making way for more! A cold dump will encourage purpling in some individuals. The high/stone is strong, great for indica lovers but with a bit of "head". The aroma and palette is what really distinguish this line; a vibrant though rich, chemical, lemony, bubble gum and full kush nose that translates to flavor. This is the apitimy of rich tasting herb, GrindHouse's most flavorful line yet. In each generation, 100 seeds were germed, indoors. Fully testing each gen. we are now @ our 3rd incross. Pedigree is Sour Bubble BX1 3I.

Peace be with you,
Steele
Those are two special plants. How did they go?

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I've not grown many of jaws DMT.. I never grew any of Steel's DMT seeds. The DMT pollen was sent by a buddy.

My 2011 Corey x DMT turned out awesome.
View attachment 18970655 View attachment 18970656

Unkown BOG 2009 sour mix pack
View attachment 18970657
I saw those jaws dmt. Any crazy flavor/terps in those? Looking for that sour milk.

Got about 50 of steeles dmt Im gonna search through here in a week or so. Hopefully a few pop.

Hey doug 😉👋.

If you Icmag boys havent checked out Dougs bog preservation projects over at OG… do yourself a favor and do so 😂❤️

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw those jaws dmt. Any crazy flavor/terps in those? Looking for that sour milk.

Got about 50 of steeles dmt Im gonna search through here in a week or so. Hopefully a few pop.

Hey doug 😉👋.

If you Icmag boys havent checked out Dougs bog preservation projects over at OG… do yourself a favor and do so 😂❤️

I've not grown enough to say.. I've been busy with Sativas/Hazes